Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

insomniac's.... ?

NOLASKINSFAN

I came to the very same realization today when someone said Moss should have a good game if Zorn saw what Miles Austin did to them. I replied that Zorn has yet to find the Film Room at Redskins park. The guy is clueless when it come to taking advantage of an opponent's weakness. And when to use timeouts, challenges, shotgun, playaction, establishing a rhythm....:doh:

One thing I remembered when Zorn was hired as the head coach. A reporter asked how long will you spend at redskins park game-planning for games? Zorn answered by saying, "we should be out at around 5pm each day". He went on, telling the reporter that if you gameplan correctly and your practices run smooth there is no reason to stay late into the night.

Joe gibbs stayed until 3am, I think. Even Josh McDaniels said he stay late to study game tape.

Bull, Zorn probably thinks a game plan is picking plays that worked during the previous game played and using them in the next game.

The running game is shot, the oline is shot, the only thing the redskins have is the an average passing game. The chiefs have allowed a ton of yards through the air and If zorn does game plan I better see Campbell in the shotgun a lot.

I bet we'll see zorn try to establish the run or try to make campbell do these three or five step drops (as if campbell is good at that).

Maybe you should watch it before offering the bull. ;)

Maybe you should watch it before offering the bull. ;)

He can say whatever the hell he wants (I am cuing it up right now). It doesn't change the fact that he has yet to put a good plan together all year, doesn't know how to feel the game evolving and sticks to his magical play sheet too much while holding so far away from his mouth that the other sideline can see exactly what we're running.

I'm gonna be waking up at 4am to watch this game. This is the game where we can turn it around or we witness an implosion. I am interested to see if we can get to 3-3. And then the next game is at home against a division rival that we swept last year! We always play them tough and maybe, just maybe, we can win a close one to head into the bye at 4-3.

If we lose this game its gonna get real real ugly. Either way, this will be a big game and I don't wanna miss it. We lose this game, then I don't see us winning another one.

Well, Im awake and Im drinking, typically the theme of this thread but I wont be all that sad if I sleep in and miss the first half or something. I've got an undefeated UFL team with Brooks Bollinger of all people putting up Peyton Manning numbers, I really don't need to see us give another winless team some hope.

It's funny how much you can forget and fall back in love with in a week.

When D. Hall missed that tackle at the end of the game there was no chance I thought I would want to watch this team the next week but then I remembered I've watched them for better or worse for the past 20 years and nothing is going to change that.

If got through Spurrier, we can get through this.

Turn it around Skins....help me sleep well

so what could the skins do to impress some of you haters?

For the record, I'm not a hater. I am constantly accused of being the biggest homer anyone has ever met, but I assume you were addressing me along with a few others.

I want to see Zorn try to disguise our weakness'. Quick passes, shotguns, rollouts... Anything to help our inexperienced line. I want to see us attack the Chief's weakness'. I want to see the offense keep KC on heels. I want to see long drives with a rhythm. I want to 3rd downs converted on offense. I want to see defensive pressure on Chiefs third downs. I want to see us force turnovers. I want to see a good use of timeouts. I want to see good use of challenges. I want to see Devin Thomas at KR. I want to see anyone except ARE at PR.

On a but of an aside, I would like to see Kelly and/or Thomas featured a little bit to get them going. Other teams do this all the time with their young guys. Maclin last week for Philly, Nicks a couple weeks ago for the Giants, Britt twice this year for Tennesee, Royal and Jackson early last year.... Let's design plays for them to show that they can make plays instead of just throwing them on the field and waiting for it to just happen. By getting them the ball early in designed situations we may just make the defense respect them and open up the rest of our players for big gains on standard plays.

I want to see Zorn try to disguise our weakness'. Quick passes, shotguns, rollouts... Anything to help our inexperienced line. I want to see us attack the Chief's weakness'. I want to see the offense keep KC on heels. I want to see long drives with a rhythm. I want to 3rd downs converted on offense. I want to see defensive pressure on Chiefs third downs. I want to see us force turnovers. I want to see a good use of timeouts. I want to see good use of challenges. I want to see Devin Thomas at KR. I want to see anyone except ARE at PR.

On a but of an aside, I would like to see Kelly and/or Thomas featured a little bit to get them going. .

Great list but besides good use of timeouts and the returners, I think the skins have been pretty good with that first paragraph. Perhaps more shot gun. 3rd down conversions were really just an issue at Detroit.

As far as DT and MK, I don't know what to say- I know MK is injured... Again, but I don't know why they aren't getting the ball more besides tha fact that it is hard to go deep when your O-line dictates a 3 step drop.

Archived