Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FunnyDanny Week 5: Redskins Anonymous (merged x 4)

YoCoLifSavr

I love this guy. Some really funny stuff.

"Have you ever wanted to call timeout and not have one? It's Hell. It's Hell."

"We've needed offensive linemen for 4 years. Last guy we drafted in the first 3 rounds got replaced.......after two games of playing.....by a dude who was so fat once, that he ate himself......out of Buffalo."

"Give us the grace to accept with serenity this team we cannot change. Courage to not care when we challenge an obvious play that there is no way we should challenge and it's like 'Come on Bro we're going to need that timeout'."

:hysterical:

That was fun. Prayer at the end:

"Give us the grace to accept with serenity this team we cannot change, courage to not care when we challenge an obvious play that there is no way that we should challenge, and it's like... 'c'mon bro, we're gonna need that timeout.'"

"That felt like healing...

Let's go to a bar."

This **** took ripped off my idea!! I started Redskins Anonymous when I was in rehab after a psychologist told me the Redskins were my "key issue".

The steps are basically the same. Obviously you have to accept that you are powerless over Dan Snyder. I still struggle with that despite the fact that I haven't drank in over two years. I am powerless over Dan Snyder...I am powerless over Dan Snyder!!??!?!?! Give me a damn drink...

I guess it really all did start when gus bumped his head.

- "Those three second rounders you guys, none of them are lineman...none of them can help us...they can't even help themselves."

I give this video a 9.5. The only missing piece was that there was no mention of mark brunell and his big contract extension.

I say we should start our own redskins anonymous, maybe we all meet somewhere next monday, say around 8:35 pm and just let out our frustrations

Archived