Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paraphrase a movie quote to vent your frustration at Snyderatto

Braxford

"Sherm Lewis: Man, you're a slob.

Dan Snyder: Yeah, but it all has a system, Sherm. It all makes sense when you look at it right. You gotta, like stand back from it, you know? You want to see a real horror show? See my Amusement Parks."

with apologies to The Usual Suspects.

Snyder: I don't know what's happening. It seems our profits have dropped 37%.

Cerrato: I'm afraid we have a bad image, Sir. Market research shows people see you as something of an ogre.

Snyder: An Ogre! I ought to club them and eat their bones!

Cerrtao: Heh heh, well, maybe a big trade or signing a big name coach could help us. A bold move might let them get to know the real you: virtuous, heroic, nubile..

Snyder: You left out pleasant! [clubs Cerrato with newspaper] But I like that big move idea: a slick signing to gloss over my evil rise to power like Bill Cowher or Tony Dungy.

Snyder: Get me Mike Shanahan!

Cerrato: He's unavailable.

Snyder: Then get me his non-union Mexican equivalent!

[later]

Snyder: Listen Senor Shanahanez I want you to do for me what Shanahan did for Pat Bowlen!

Shanahanez: Er, Bowlen es bueno, Senor Snyder es el diablo.

Snyder: Listen, Shanahanez, Bowlen and I are like peas in a pod: we're both football owners, we both exploited the fans for money, but I made more, dammit! Now go out there and win me a Superbowl!

Dan: Vinny, you can be my wingman anytime!

---

Dan: Vinny, you're so ****ing money and you don't even know it!

(ha!)

---

Lunch Lady Ceratto: Have some more sloppy joes! I made 'em extra sloppy for yous. I know how yous kids like 'em sloppy!

Billy Madison: Lady, you're scaring us!

---

[After lighting a bag of dog poop on Snyder's doorstep]

Billy Madison: Oh my God, Old Man Snyder hates ****.

Frank: Shh, here he comes.

Old Man Snyder: Who the hell is it? What do you want? Judas Priest, Tanya, it's one of those flaming bags again.

Tanya: Don't put it out with your boots, Dan.

Old Man Snyder: Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman. Call the fire department, this one's outta control.

[Old Man Snyder steps on the bag, then lifts up his boot and smells]

Old Man Snyder: God damnit, it's poop again!

Watch this scene here:

From Glengarry Glen Ross: the alec baldwin speech:

Blake: A Real NFL GM

Williamson: Larry Michael

Levine: Cerrato

Moss: Snyder

A Real NFL GM: Are they all here?

Michael: All but one.

A Real NFL GM: Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important! (to Cerrato) Put that coffee down!! Coffee's for winners only. (Cerrato scoffs) Do you think I'm ******* with you? I am not ******* with you. I'm here from New England. I'm here from The Patriots Front Office. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Cerrato?

Cerrato: Yeah.

A Real NFL GM: You call yourself a real NFL GM, you SOB?

Snyder: I don't have to listen to this ****.

A Real NFL GM: You certainly don't pal. 'Cause the good news is -- you're fired. The bad news is you've got, all you got, just one week to regain your jobs, starting tonight. Starting with tonights sit. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this months contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize's a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. You get the picture? You're laughing now? You got scouting reports. Your scouting department spent good time. Get their names draft them! You can't win with the players you've drafted, you can't win ****, you ARE ****, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!!!

Cerrato: The players are weak.

A Real NFL GM: 'The players are weak.' ******* players are weak? You're weak. I've been in this business fifteen years.

Snyder: What's your name?

A Real NFL GM: **** YOU, that's my name!! You know why, Mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. That's my name!! (to Cerrato) And your name is "you're wanting." And you can't play in a man's game. You can't cwin. (at a near whisper) And you go home and tell your wife your troubles. (to everyone again) Because only one thing counts in this life! Get them to win on the field that is sodded! You hear me, you ******* *******?

(A Real NFL GM flips over a blackboard which has two sets of letters on it: ABW, and AIDA.)

A Real NFL GM: A-B-W. A-always, B-be, W-winning. Always be winning Always be winning!! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action. Attention -- do I have your attention? Interest -- are you interested? I know you are because it's **** or walk. You win or you hit the bricks! Decision -- have you made your decision for Christ?!! And action. A-I-D-A; get out there!! You got the prospects comin' in; you think they came in to get out of the rain? Guy doesn't walk on the field unless he wants to play. Sitting out there waiting to give you their bodies! Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? (to Snyder) What's the problem pal? You. Snyder.

Snyder: You're such a hero, you're so good. Why you coming down here and waste your time on a bunch of bums?

(A Real NFL GM sits and takes off his superbowl ring)

A Real NFL GM: You see this ring? You see this ring?

Snyder: Yeah.

A Real NFL GM: That ring cost more than your team. I've won 3 superbowls. How many how have you won? You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you -- go home and play with your kids!! (to everyone) You wanna work here? WIN!! (to Cerrato) You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you **********? You can't take this -- how can you take the abuse you get on a press conference?! You don't like it -- leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you got, make myself a contending team! Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise! A-I-D-A!! Get mad! You SOBS! Get mad!! You know what it takes to win in this league??

(He pulls something out of his briefcase)

A Real NFL GM: It takes brass balls to build a winner.

(He's holding two brass balls on string, over the appropriate "area"--he puts them away after a pause)

A Real NFL GM: Go and do likewise, gents. The players are out there, you pick them up, it's yours. You don't--I have no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those sits tonight and win, win, it's yours. If not you're going to be shining my shoes. Bunch of losers sitting around at Mortons. (in a mocking weak voice) "Oh yeah, I used to be an NFL owner and NFL GM, it's a tough racket."

(he takes out large stack of red index cards tied together with string from his briefcase) These are the new prospects. These are the Glengarry prospects. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. (he hands the stack to Michael) They're for winners.

I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (to Snyder as he puts on his ring again) And to answer your question, pal: why am I here? I came here because the NFL asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said, the real favor, follow my advice and fire your ******* *** because a loser is a loser.

(He stares at Snyder for a sec, and then picking up his briefcase, goes into inner office with Michael)

the original:

classic

Hey Zorn, Vinny, and every F.A. coming in here to lay down be inefficient and collect the Pay Out!!!

WHAT YOU'RE HIRED FOR, is to help us... does that seem clear to you? TO HELP US, not to... ****-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living...

---Glengarry Glen Ross...

Hey Zorn, Vinny, and every F.A. coming in here to lay down be inefficient and collect the Pay Out!!!

WHAT YOU'RE HIRED FOR, is to help us... does that seem clear to you? TO HELP US, not to... ****-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living...

---Glengarry Glen Ross...

lol, i just did the alec baldwin scene. nice pull on the pacino scene though.

:cheers:

After a crushing defeat at the hands of the Kansas City Chiefs, Daniel Snyder takes the podium to explain his decision to sell the team to Ronnie Mervis:

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' *******s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Kirk Lazarus.: Everybody knows you never go full retard.

Dan Snyder: What do you mean?

Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. You know Bill Cowher, Steelers. Spit when he talk. Scream at people. Not retarded Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Rex Ryan, Jets. Look retarded, act retarded. Big ol' fat goofy smile. Daddy half retarded. But he not retarded. Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. Bill Belichik. Dress like a retard, but not a retard. Like Rain Man. Autistic maybe, but not a retard. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Jerry Jones 'bout Wade Phillips, Cowboys. Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

-Tropic Thunder

Sherman Lewis: You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Jim Zorn: Yeah.

Sherman Lewis: Great.

Jim Zorn: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Snyder can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.

Sherman Lewis: Da-uh? Space out?

Jim Zorn: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

you should know but..... its office space

Archived