Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paraphrase a movie quote to vent your frustration at Snyderatto

Braxford

Cooley: What the **** happened to the Redskins I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Cooley, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Chiefs, their a dead team! Cowboys, dead! Eagles...

animal_house_10.jpg

:applause: The Best! Nicely done.

Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said no more tight ends!

Vinny: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!

Dark Helmet: Who made that man a GM?

Snyder: I did sir. He's my cousin.

Dark Helmet: Who is he?

Colonel Sandurz: He's an ******* sir.

Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?

Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. *******, Major *******!

Dark Helmet: And his cousin?

Colonel Sandurz: He's an ******* too sir. Executive Vice President of Football Operations Vinny *******!

Dark Helmet: How many *******s do we have on this team, anyway?

[Entire front office stands up and raises a hand]

Entire Front Office: Yo!

Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by *******s!

[Dark Helmet pulls his face shield down]

Dark Helmet: Keep scouting, *******s!

If you can't agree to let a GM run your team,

then you, my friend, don't know much

about how to run a football team! And why the **** are you

taking up my precious years with your

losing teams? I don't have any use for it! I

don't have any bloody use for it!

Adapted from "Adaptation".

Im sure somebody can do something with this. I dont have what it takes

Bertier: Listen, I'm Geery, you're Julius. Let's just get some particulars and get this over with.

Big Ju: Particulars? Man, no matter what I tell you, you ain't never gonna know nothing about me.

Bertier: Listen, I ain't running any more of these three-a-days

Big Ju: Well, what I've got to say, you really don't wanna hear 'cuz honesty ain't too high upon your people's priorities.

Bertier: Honesty? You want honesty? Honestly, I think you're nothing. Nothing but a pure waste of God-given talent. You don't listen to nobody, man! Not even Doc or Boone! Shiver push on the line everytime and you blow right past 'em! Push 'em, pull 'em, do something! You run over everyone in this league, and everytime you do you leave one of your teammates hanging out to dry, me in particular!

Big Ju: Why should I give a hoot about you, huh? Or anyone else out there? You wanna talk about the ways you're the captain?

Bertier: Right.

Big Ju: You got a job?

Bertier: I've got a job.

Big Ju: You been doing your job?

Bertier: I've been doing my job.

Big Ju: Then why don't you tell your white buddies to block for Rev better? Because they have not blocked for him worth a blood nickel, and you know it! Nobody plays. Yourself included. I'm supposed to wear myself out for the team? What team? Nah, nah what I'm gonna do is look out for myself and I'ma get mine.

Bertier: See man, that's the worst attitude I ever heard.

Big Ju: Attitude reflects leadership, captain.

Remember the Titans

Strange memories on this nervous night in DC. Has it been seventeen years? Eighteen? It seems like a lifetime, the kind of peak that never comes again. Washington during the Gibbs Era was a very special time and place to be a part of. But no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world. Whatever it meant.

There was celebration in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Dallas. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than eighteen years later, you can go up on Capitol Hill and look north, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

--Fear and Loathing in Washington, D.C.

Every Redskins Player In the Dan Snyder Era:

Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place.

Dazed And Confused

Dan: Hi, Vinny. Whaaat's happening?

Vinny: I was...I-I, I didn't receive my revenue share this week.

Dan: Uhhh, you're going to have to talk to Roger Goodell about that.

Vinny: I did and they said that-

Dan: Vin, we're going to need you to go ahead and move you downstairs into the equipment room.

Vinny: No, I-I was told I could not-

Dan: We have some new personnel coming in...

Vinny: No. There's-

Dan: ...and we need all the real talent we can get.

Vinny: But there's no space-

Dan: So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and get the hell out...

Vinny: But, n-

Dan: ...that would be terrific.

Vinny: I-I was told...

Dan: mmmkay?

Vinny: ...I could stay. Excuse me. I believe you have my draft picks.

anotherday.jpg

Ian Malcolm:" It can't be your fault you know what they say talent skips a generation so your kids should be sharp as tacks. But having Vinny Cerrato as part of this organization is the worst idea in the long sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.

--The Lost World: Jurrasic Park.

(Original Line: Ian Malcolm: It can't be your fault you know what they say talent skips a generation so your kids should be sharp as tacks. But taking dinosaurs off of this island is the worst idea in the long sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that).

David Letterman: Gentlemen we are going from one bizzare set of circumstances to another.

--The Late Shift (The 1996 HBO movie about Jay Vs. Dave for the Tonight Show job)...what David Letterman "allegedly" said as he and 2 producers literally walked across the street NBC to CBS to sign his contract with CBS.

Archived