Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Danny Loves Green, Give him Green (Green Monday)

GoSkins561

Edit on Green Monday - I completely understand a Redskins fan not wanting to wear green, there is no way I could do it either. Black, is a good color, I still believe this is a great opportunity to show Danny boy how pissed we are. The clearer the message, the more likely we get teh change we are looking for.

Okay, we just sucked it up against KC, monday is going ot be UUUUUUGLY, hopefully Snyder fires Vinny first.

This is my idea on how fans can show our displeasure with the team. The walkout idea is a good idea however I really don't see it as being effective. A few years ago I was a season ticket holder, I gave up my tickets because I watched someone get charged 5 bucks for a cup of water.

One of the worse experiences as a fan was when we played the Eagles on a monday night, they were kicking the crap out of us and "trotter chants" drowned out all other sounds in the stadium. When Gibbs came back the amount of Eagles fans that were at the stadium seemed to diminish, i was so nice being at Eagles games and only have a few loud mouth idiots running their mouth.

I can not stand Eagles fans, IMO they are the most obnoxious fans in th NFL. One of my pet peeves when I owned my season tickets was to never let a fan of an opposing team sit in "my seats" especially a Eagles or Cowboys fans.

I remember my nephew inviting one of his buddies who is a Cowboys fan to sit in my seat with him during the San Diego game(LT over time run game). I was pissed, I told him he could never sit in my seats again.

Here is the difficult part and if I had my season tickets still I would have a hard time doing this so here is what I am proposing. Redskins fans should sell their tickets on Ebay, the more Eagles fans that get their grubby hand on tickets the better. We can literally turn fed ex into a zoo, just by encouraging Eagles fans to go to the game. Could you imagine how pissed Snyder would be if 80 percent of the stadium was filled with Eagles fans? I will actually be more than happy to visit Eagles message boards and encourage people to buy tickets to this game.

As much as the idea sucks to think about, Eagles fans will probably show in large numbers anyway, making tickets more available will only make it worse, encouraging Eagles fans to buy your tickets will make it dreadful. I usually get invited to monday night games, because my buddies father is older, I won't be going to this one. The less burgandy and gold, the more green; the better. Danny wants green, give him green.

HTTR

I actually think this is a brilliant idea. You don't have to wear anything with an Eagles logo, but a plain green shirt, jacket, etc., would suffice. Don't see it happening though because people would feel like they have to bathe in hydrochloric acid to get rid of the filth they feel.

I actually think this is a brilliant idea. You don't have to wear anything with an Eagles logo, but a plain green shirt, jacket, etc., would suffice. Don't see it happening though because people would feel like they have to bathe in hydrochloric acid to get rid of the filth they feel.

Wear black, just not burgandy and gold. If you are staying home wear the B&G.

he really didn't act differently when Steelers took over Fedex last year

That was 50/50 crowd, and people were wearing our colors. This already going to be the same, if not worse because they are a division rival, and if no one is wearing B&G, it will look a lot worse than it already is. I watched the Steelers game on TV, since they were wearing yellow, it didn't look that bad. I am talking a sea of green.

Dumb idea, only because Snyder still gets paid.

The only thing that would crush Snyder is not filling out the stadium and having a blackout.

Eagles fans are coming whether we like it or not, and the season ticket holders have already purchased their tickets. If you remember the Trotter game, it was absolutely experience as a Skins fan. What it will show him the Redskins were much better off as an organization when he had his hands off during the Gibbs years. Going to Eagles pre gibbs sucked(snyder involved), during gibbs (awesome), post gibbs (snyder involved) miserable.

Snyder will take money from anyone, even his own mother. The only way to have an impact on him is to not go to the game. Do not buy anything with the skins logo on it. If you are a season ticket holder, don't sell your tickets - stay home. The only burgundy and gold he should see on gamedays should be from the back rests of empty seats.

Archived