Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Danny Loves Green, Give him Green (Green Monday)

GoSkins561

I am fine with that, associate with Snyder and Co. I want complete and total failure of the organization, not the team, but the organization until Vinny is history and he does what every succesful team in the NFL does, hire a GM.. Let's be honest with ourselves, the Eagles fans are coming in masses anyway, this is going to be embarassing without the help of skins fans. Like I said in an earlier post, I would usually go to the game because I usually get offered a free club level ticket. I don't want to be there, I don't want to experience the "Trotter" esq chants again, go have fun.

Dude, it's going to be majority Eagles fans anyway, have you looked on Stub Hub or Ebay?

Obviously you havn't paid attention in the past, when we suck and the fans are fed up, they don't go to Monday Night Football games against division rivals. As I mentioned in a previous post, Danny had it partially right when Gibbs was in town and we started winning, the fan base was back, the fan base was energized, he knew better to undermine Joe Gibbs. He is back to his same old b.s., I mean seriously who hires an offensive coordinator before hiring a head coach, that was the first sign that nothing had changed, right?

I don't care about the head coach at this point, all a serious candidate for head coach is going to bring is

If people sell their tickets to Eagle fans, that's their stupidity. But don't complain to me when one of those Eagle fans acts up, and you loose your tickets. In order for them to have a majority, Eagle fans would need to buy up 45K tickets. I highly doubt that will happen, but if Skins fans encourage it...

...normally I don't call the fandom of others into question because I think it's busch league. But I'll be happy to say that any Redskin fan that thinks that recruiting Eagle fans to come to this game is the way to go is a bad fan. Something like this will only embarrass the fanbase. In fact, Daniel Snyder will be sitting at home counting his money laughing along with the rest of the country. You think you're sending him a message, but yet he still has your money...

None of these ideas matter. If Snyder is getting the ticket and merch sales then he is happy.

I see a lot of people say this... that Snyder is all about the money. I don't believe that for a second. He desperately wants to win. Argue all you want that he doesn't know how to go about it. But does anybody truly believe he doesn't care about wins?

None of these ideas matter. If Snyder is getting the ticket and merch sales then he is happy. In the end it is all a business, and in that regard he runs the best.

Really, is this reall true, does Dan Snyder only care about making money?

If so why would anyone want to be a fan of this team, it just doesn't make sense?

I don't buy it, which is why I have not turned in my fan card yet, because if what you say is true, I don't to waste any more of my time and passion cheering for a team where the owner only cares about making money. I don't want to teach my sons to cheer for a team that is just a business.

I like this idea but I don't think it will change anything in Snyder's mind

Honestly, if Danny came out and said he's the boss, he's not changing what he does because he enjoys being involved and that Vinny is in place for the long haul I would have to consider quitting on this team in its current state. At least I'll still have the history and a gob of old games on DVD to enjoy and during the season I'll just get involved in a fantasy league and follow my guys on the Ticket. Most likely instead take that three hours every Sunday and do something positive like spending time with my family instead of moronically yelling at the TV. I don't know if I can handle 5-11 to 8-8 seasons the rest of my life. Blowing $300 on the Sunday Ticket is a waste when your team never wins.

I know it's bad, but I will never wear eagles (cowboys or giants) colors to a Skins game....don't care if we are 0-16!

If you are going to the Eagles game, wear black. We want this situation to look bad, because it's not just bad, it's freaking horrible. I am not embarrassed that Eagles fans are taking over Fed Ex, they have done it many times on Snyders watch, never on Cookes(the family), only on Snyders. I could care less what people think of us right now, I hope they are laughing and pointing their fingers, do you think our division rivals want Snyder to change? In order to win this fan base back, Snyder needs to change, he is the one that will ultimately be embarrassed if 75% of the stadium is Eagles fans, because this is a product of his determination to run this team.

F Dan Snyder

If you are going to the Eagles game, wear black. We want this situation to look bad, because it's not just bad, it's freaking horrible. I am not embarrassed that Eagles fans are taking over Fed Ex, they have done it many times on Snyders watch, never on Cookes(the family), only on Snyders. I could care less what people think of us right now, I hope they are laughing and pointing their fingers, do you think our division rivals want Snyder to change? In order to win this fan base back, Snyder needs to change, he is the one that will ultimately be embarrassed if 75% of the stadium is Eagles fans, because this is a product of his determination to run this team.

F Dan Snyder

Perception is everything, and I don't want the national media dragging our fanbase through the mud. That's referring to you and I, not Daniel Snyder. Of course our division rivals don't want things to change, but by doing what you're suggesting, people would be selling out the Redskins, their fellow fans, the city of Washington, and the surrounding area. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then your priorities aren't in the right place. Toxic management like Snyder's fuels this kind of thing...I get it, and I totally agree that changes need to be made. But if you want to usher in change, do it in a manner that still supports the players and sends a message to the owner. Wearing black to the game or putting a bag over your head is fine by me. I'd never do it, but that's fine. But hoping that the stadium is full of Eagle fans?...is that the message we want to send to the ENTIRE COUNTRY? You might not care what other people think, but some of us still do.

As for the visiting team's fans phenomenon, part of it is Skins' fans not wanting to go, but I can't blame Snyder totally for this. With sites such as ebay, Stub Hub, etc, tickets are easy to come by for anyone that wants them. Plus, I feel like the area's much more transient now than it was 15 years ago, so there are a lot of people moving in and out of here on a consistant basis. The Skins will always have the most fans of any other NFL team in this area, but there are a lot of people from other places.:point2sky

Perception is everything, and I don't want the national media dragging our fanbase through the mud. That's referring to you and I, not Daniel Snyder. Of course our division rivals don't want things to change, but by doing what you're suggesting, people would be selling out the Redskins, their fellow fans, the city of Washington, and the surrounding area. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then your priorities aren't in the right place. Toxic management like Snyder's fuels this kind of thing...I get it, and I totally agree that changes need to be made. But if you want to usher in change, do it in a manner that still supports the players and sends a message to the owner. Wearing black to the game or putting a bag over your head is fine by me. I'd never do it, but that's fine. But hoping that the stadium is full of Eagle fans?...is that the message we want to send to the ENTIRE COUNTRY? You might not care what other people think, but some of us still do.

As for the visiting team's fans phenomenon, part of it is Skins' fans not wanting to go, but I can't blame Snyder totally for this. With sites such as ebay, Stub Hub, etc, tickets are easy to come by for anyone that wants them. Plus, I feel like the area's much more transient now than it was 15 years ago, so there are a lot of people moving in and out of here on a consistant basis. The Skins will always have the most fans of any other NFL team in this area, but there are a lot of people from other places.:point2sky

Do you go to many games, and how many Eagles fans have you been to in the Snyder era?

Did you go to Eagles games when Gibbs was supposedly in complete control and we were winning? and did you go to Eagles games pre-Gibbs when we sucked and in a similar situation?

Do you go to many games, and how many Eagles fans have you been to in the Snyder era?

Did you go to Eagles games when Gibbs was supposedly in complete control and we were winning? and did you go to Eagles games pre-Gibbs when we sucked and in a similar situation?

This is my fifth year having season tickets, and in the years leading up to that I would get to between 3-5 regular season games per season, and one (if not both) of the preseason games. (And when I was a kid I saw games at RFK.) In those five years, I've missed a grand total of one game, and that was due to a family funeral that took place out of town (ironically the one I missed was last year's Eagle game in December).

So would that be the 1st year of Gibbs?

I was there, it wasn't that bad as matter of fact, there was a drastic improvement. If I remember correctly it was a Sunday night game.

I am assuming you are going next Monday night?

I understand where you are coming from, especially as a season ticket holder. I see how you wouldn't want other teams fans sitting in your seats. The Steelers game was nothing compared to what you are going to experience, especially if the Skins are getting whipped.

I went to Philly last year, I have had worse experiences with Philly fans at Fed Ex than I did at the link. Which leads me to my point and I have said this before. If the fans participate and the take over of Fed Ex pisses the dan off, then we as fans look like true fans protesting against the ownership. On the other hand if it's 65 percent Eagles fans, 45 percent skins fans, our fan base looks like crap. Either way I don't care, I just thought we could take advantage of an already bad situation.

Think about it, hopefully the fans will still be loud on defense, I know they will cheer when they score, but where are the Redskins fans. You are not giving up on the team, we are doing something bigger as solid fan base.

Carpe Diem

GoSkins561 said, "I can not stand Eagles fans, IMO they are the most obnoxious fans in th NFL. One of my pet peeves when I owned my season tickets was to never let a fan of an opposing team sit in "my seats" especially a Eagles or Cowboys fans."

I think the Ravens fans have them beat, man. I LOATHE them- and the Mavens- and will until I no longer draw breath. I will NEVER set foot in that stadium in Baltimore again as long as I live. IMHO, their fans are worse than Philly and Dallas' fans COMBINED.

<I know this has nothing to do with the OP, sorry about that. Had to get it off my chest>

I replied earlier after just reading the heading of this thread. Then I read all of the posts. I have to post again. I apologize in advance for my intemperate remarks: you are an idiot!

I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years. I have seen ALL of the Eagles games in the Snyder era. I went to ALL the Eagles games in Gibbs I and II.

I have had to defend my daughter from drunk, foul, evil Eagles fans, who poured beer on her, and have tried to assault her. And I am 61 years old, and they were in their 20s.

NEVER sell your tickets to an Eagles fan!

HTTR

Never! Are you crazy?!?!

I wish I could say the same, and if I owned season tickets still, I would probably feel the same as you. Eagles fans suck, and I must say, I probably hate them more than you do.

I replied earlier after just reading the heading of this thread. Then I read all of the posts. I have to post again. I apologize in advance for my intemperate remarks: you are an idiot!

I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years. I have seen ALL of the Eagles games in the Snyder era. I went to ALL the Eagles games in Gibbs I and II.

I have had to defend my daughter from drunk, foul, evil Eagles fans, who poured beer on her, and have tried to assault her. And I am 61 years old, and they were in their 20s.

NEVER sell your tickets to an Eagles fan!

HTTR

You must not have read my original post, and I think this year is a lot different, we as fans need to send a message, regardless who is sitting in our seats. In the case of Eagles fans, they are going to be there anyway.

Before you go any further, and I have no doubt you have seen the Eagles many times, however, were you at the Monday Night "Trotter" Eagles game. If you were there, you would know exactly what I am talking about. Redskins fans are selling their tickets on stub hub in the masses any way, they don't care who they are selling their tickets to, nor does stub hub.

Let's face it, the Eagles are a much better team this year, and they have been a much better managed team since Snyder took over.

Even though it's a divisional game, and as usual, anything can happen, I don't think the Redskins stand a chance, especially now our offensive line is one big ace bangdage. The Skins are going to get spanked, and the masses of Eagles fans are going to be over the top obnoxious they always are, win or lose.

Unless you are completely on board with Snyderato and agree with everything they do, we need to join together and embarrass Dan Snyder as a group of fans. Keep in mind, Eagles fans are not going to miss out on the opportunity to buy up all of these cheap tickets, so more than likely the stadium is at least 50/50. If we don't wear our B&G and wear black or green, the stadium will look as if it is full of Eagles fans. I think this shows fan unity, it also is a kick in Dan Snyders nuts,

1. What owner wants his home turf completely taken over by the opposing teams fans?

2.Snyders merchandise that he makes a ton of cash from is not on display

3. The Fans are sticking together while not abandoning the team, because of course, we wouldn't cheer for the Eagles, we would pull for our Skins.

4. Adding the obnoxiuos idiots from Philly into the mix, will turn Fed Ex, into a miserable Zoo if the Skins are actually getting spanked. Hell, they might even create a total walk out of skins fans.

I wish I could say the same, and if I owned season tickets still, I would probably feel the same as you. Eagles fans suck, and I must say, I probably hate them more than you do.

You must not have read my original post, and I think this year is a lot different, we as fans need to send a message, regardless who is sitting in our seats. In the case of Eagles fans, they are going to be there anyway.

Before you go any further, and I have no doubt you have seen the Eagles many times, however, were you at the Monday Night "Trotter" Eagles game. If you were there, you would know exactly what I am talking about. Redskins fans are selling their tickets on stub hub in the masses any way, they don't care who they are selling their tickets to, nor does stub hub.

Let's face it, the Eagles are a much better team this year, and they have been a much better managed team since Snyder took over.

Even though it's a divisional game, and as usual, anything can happen, I don't think the Redskins stand a chance, especially now our offensive line is one big ace bangdage. The Skins are going to get spanked, and the masses of Eagles fans are going to be over the top obnoxious they always are, win or lose.

Unless you are completely on board with Snyderato and agree with everything they do, we need to join together and embarrass Dan Snyder as a group of fans. Keep in mind, Eagles fans are not going to miss out on the opportunity to buy up all of these cheap tickets, so more than likely the stadium is at least 50/50. If we don't wear our B&G and wear black or green, the stadium will look as if it is full of Eagles fans. I think this shows fan unity, it also is a kick in Dan Snyders nuts,

1. What owner wants his home turf completely taken over by the opposing teams fans?

2.Snyders merchandise that he makes a ton of cash from is not on display

3. The Fans are sticking together while not abandoning the team, because of course, we wouldn't cheer for the Eagles, we would pull for our Skins.

4. Adding the obnoxiuos idiots from Philly into the mix, will turn Fed Ex, into a miserable Zoo if the Skins are actually getting spanked. Hell, they might even create a total walk out of skins fans.

QuitterLogo1.gif

loser.jpg

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Archived