Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Danny Loves Green, Give him Green (Green Monday)

GoSkins561

It makes me sick that fans want to do this. Look I have tons of problems with this team, and even more with the management. But every Sunday I can I am going to go out there and cheer my heart out for this team, not because they deserve it, but because I can't help it. They are my team and I am going to support them no matter what. Please do not sell your seats to Eagles fans. It would not just embarrass Snyder but it would embarrass this fanbase, which has been so loyal in the past. No matter how much I want change I always want to see 92,000 Redskins fans screaming their hearts out in Fedex.

Don't forget that you're rooting FOR the team, not AGAINST management, even though they appear to be the same some times.

HAIL SKINS

Disgusting times call for disgusting thoughts, trust me, I can't stand Eagle fans. Maybe you are right LB, wearing green might be a bit much, but at least wear black, we need to show Snyder the fan base is really really pissed. Wearing the B&G at this point does more harm than good. I honestly think if the fans continue to show our disgusting thought, Snyder will get rid of Cerrato by next season. Drastic times cal for drastic measures.

It's not that serious....

You know what would really show him? Stop using the message board he owns.

It makes me sick that fans want to do this. Look I have tons of problems with this team, and even more with the management. But every Sunday I can I am going to go out there and cheer my heart out for this team, not because they deserve it, but because I can't help it. They are my team and I am going to support them no matter what. Please do not sell your seats to Eagles fans. It would not just embarrass Snyder but it would embarrass this fanbase, which has been so loyal in the past. No matter how much I want change I always want to see 92,000 Redskins fans screaming their hearts out in Fedex.

Don't forget that you're rooting FOR the team, not AGAINST management, even though they appear to be the same some times.

HAIL SKINS

Umm, what fantasy world are you living in, we have never seen 92,000 Redskins fans cheering their head off at Fed Ex. Do you ever watch the games and see the big yellow ribbon of way over priced seats that are between the upper and lower levels? Have you ever sat in that section of yellow over priced seats? It sucks, the majority of the fans in that section suck, and more than likely you will get yelled at for standing and cheering. So there goes at least a quarter of your 92,000 and I can go on.

Have you ever been to a divisional rivalry game at Fed Ex under Snyder? Usually our divisions fans make up about at least a quarter of the crowd, sometimes almost half. Under Gibbs 2, things got a lot better and these numbers seemed to drop, now we are back to the the Spurrieresq days so plan on seeing attendance drop for many weeks to come.

Let's not forget about the people that get up and walk out mid way through the 4th quarter(win or lose) to get a jump on traffic. We did not have these types of fans before Snyder took over, so as far as embarrassing the fan base, ummmm who cares? Our fan base right now is a joke. Just so you know, I will be so anxious to come home, put on my B&G, fire up the grill, have a bon fire in my back yard and get pumped up to cheer my Skins on. When I see the green, I to will feel like I am going to barf. I will feel like I got kicked in the nuts when I hear that putrid Eagles song "Fly Eagles Fly" in our house.

If you have not been to a divisional rivalry game, go next monday night, you will see a perfect example of what Dan Snyder has done to our fan base. Please don't wear your burgandy gold.

Umm, what fantasy world are you living in, we have never seen 92,000 Redskins fans cheering their head off at Fed Ex. Do you ever watch the games and see the big yellow ribbon of way over priced seats that are between the upper and lower levels? Have you ever sat in that section of yellow over priced seats? It sucks, the majority of the fans in that section suck, and more than likely you will get yelled at for standing and cheering. So there goes at least a quarter of your 92,000 and I can go on.

Have you ever been to a divisional rivalry game at Fed Ex under Snyder? Usually our divisions fans make up about at least a quarter of the crowd, sometimes almost half. Under Gibbs 2, things got a lot better and these numbers seemed to drop, now we are back to the the Spurrieresq days so plan on seeing attendance drop for many weeks to come.

Let's not forget about the people that get up and walk out mid way through the 4th quarter(win or lose) to get a jump on traffic. We did not have these types of fans before Snyder took over, so as far as embarrassing the fan base, ummmm who cares? Our fan base right now is a joke. Just so you know, I will be so anxious to come home, put on my B&G, fire up the grill, have a bon fire in my back yard and get pumped up to cheer my Skins on. When I see the green, I to will feel like I am going to barf. I will feel like I got kicked in the nuts when I hear that putrid Eagles song "Fly Eagles Fly" in our house.

If you have not been to a divisional rivalry game, go next monday night, you will see a perfect example of what Dan Snyder has done to our fan base. Please don't wear your burgandy gold.

I've been to plenty, and I've seen the fairweather fans. The point of that statement you highlighted was not to say that there has been 92000 thousand screaming fans, the point was to say that I would never attempt to fill our house with green jerseys. I want a full house of Redskin fans, every single week. Whether or not that dream is realistic.

So we're now seriously encouraging Eagles fans to invade FedEx? That's all well and good for the season ticket holders who don't care to go to the game, but what about the Redskins fans who DO want to go to the game. I'm sure there are fans who will be going to their first ever Skins game that night, or their first MNF game at FedEx. Why make it more miserable for your fellow Redskins fans?

Not showing up is one thing. But please oh please don't let nasty ass ****ing Philly fans have your tickets.

So we're now seriously encouraging Eagles fans to invade FedEx? That's all well and good for the season ticket holders who don't care to go to the game, but what about the Redskins fans who DO want to go to the game. I'm sure there are fans who will be going to their first ever Skins game that night, or their first MNF game at FedEx. Why make it more miserable for your fellow Redskins fans?

Not showing up is one thing. But please oh please don't let nasty ass ****ing Philly fans have your tickets.

Ren, unfortunately stub hub and ebay have tickets selling well below face value. Eagles fans were coming either way, and IMO since many fans are trying to make a statement to Snyder, why not take advantage of the masses of obnoxious idiots?

With the current state of the Redskins organization, this is almost like the perfect storm and might make the biggest statement that Redskins fans are abondoning Snyder and Co.

I like this idea but I don't think it will change anything in Snyder's mind

:cheers:

I think it will, the more green the better, afterall we are to send a message to Snyder that the fan base has had enough. WE can worry about making sure Eagles losers don't get our tickets in the future once the team gets back on track.

Archived