Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're not going to dink and dunk this year.......NOT

The Wicked Wop

I've been a Campbell supporter but I think I have reached my limit. This is not to throw all blame on him by any means. We have a JV offensive line, suspect if not predictable play calling, and some personnel without a clue (ever see Fred Davis after a catch the man is not sure which endzone to run for much less how to get to the sticks).

But I do think its time to start Collins if you’re Zorn. I'm not sure if it's going to make a difference but the big bonus with Campbell is the deep threat and ability to scramble. Granted we had the bomb to Moss last week and JC has made a few plays with his legs, but it is such a scant amount of what we do its like why bother. We heard all this preaching during the preseason that we weren't going to dink and dunk, and take our shots but nothing could be further from the truth. If we want to dink and dunk....fine but we need to put someone in with a quicker release and quicker with the reads. I've seen enough of Campbell to know he's not the answer and if your going to go a different QB direction next year anyway why not just get it over with any see if something positive comes from it.

And how many fumbles? lol Everytime he gets hit I hold my breath hoping the ball doesnt pop lose. Half the time it does lol. Campbell is a bust, has been since day 1 and will continue to be especially with this inept coach Zorn we have. Who is feeling "Zorny" now?

And how many fumbles? lol Everytime he gets hit I hold my breath hoping the ball doesnt pop lose. Half the time it does lol. Campbell is a bust, has been since day 1 and will continue to be especially with this inept coach Zorn we have. Who is feeling "Zorny" now?
Hey, that's not fair! Campbell only fumbled once, ONCE! last weekend. And his offensive tackle did his job falling on it. What more do you want!????

Why aren't you getting on our offensive tackles? They are supposed to fall on the ball when Campbell fumbles it.

Just like Moss is responsible for our 2nd rounders not living up to their potential.

Just like our O-Line giving up four sacks and god know how many hurries is more than any QB could possibly deal with?

You just blame everything on Campbell don't you? And ignore all the evidence I posted above!!!!

HATER!!!!!11111 :mad:

Campbell has an arm. Why not just start Albright, line Campbell up about 15 yards back of him, and just sling away. No one is scared of our run game, might as well give Campbell time to pass.
What makes you think JC can throw that far now? He could barely manage a 23 yarder last Sunday. :silly:

Todd Collins would'nt last until halftime behind this offensive line.....not defending or blaming JC but Todd Collins would get broken in half in there

Fair point but I think its obvious Todd is quicker with the trigger and if you have a suspect line you need someone to make quick reads and get rid of the ball. JCs is doing very little with his legs on a consistent basis......If he was more committed to pulling the ball down and running with it I think it might be a different story.

Looks as if Zorn is willing to risk the season to save JC's precious confidence.

If JC was capable of hitting a moving target we would not be here complaining.

For those JC huggers, spare me the pointing out of the very few passes he actually did hit a receiver in stride; you don't want to compare his good pass/bad pass ratio...

Looks as if Zorn is willing to risk the season to save JC's precious confidence.

If JC was capable of hitting a moving target we would not be here complaining.

For those JC huggers, spare me the pointing out of the very few passes he actually did hit a receiver in stride; you don't want to compare his good pass/bad pass ratio...

but he had a 104 QB rating last game

When we drafted JC, I, like many of you, was hoping he would be our qb for the next decade. However, the facts are JC is just not the kind of guy who can carry a team and play effectively enough to win ball games consistently. When I see a guy like Kyle Orton, who certainly doesn't have the arm strength and some of the intangibles of JC, perform well enough to help win ball games late, it's time to realize JC doesn't have it.

I get so tired of all the JC kool-aid drinking fans who always will bring up some type of excuse(s) for him. The offensive line, the numerous coordinators, whatever else people will use to defend this guy.

I would be more than thrilled to start Collins because he has one thing JC doesn't have and that is football smarts. How many times does JC hold onto the ball, while looking clueless as to who to throw the ball to, and then ultimately get sacked or dump off the ball which leads to another 4th down? The difference between him and a guy like Big Ben is that Ben holds onto the ball looking to make a play and then we usually make the play. JC, on the other hand, when pressured looks like he can't comprehend what to do next. I'm just so sick of watching him play.

Start Collins and see what happens.

Archived