Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about the NFL introducing "LoseOffs" so Skins can show they aren't the worst?

Redskinizzle

Why not have Loseoffs with the Playoffs?

The NFL would select the six worst teams using the opposite methodology used to pick the top six for the playoffs. Unlike the Playoffs, the Loseoffs have the losing teams in each match move to the next game. Play sat/sun evenings after playoff games.

This would all culminate in a Sunday game on the free weekend before the SuperBowl. Perhaps called the LoserBowl.

Whoever loses in the LoserBowl could get a loser trophy (the "Heath Shuler Trophy" perhaps??) something like a big chromed up replica of a soft pile of dog droppings.

Thank you for pouring salt in my wounds. There is no humor in this exercise.

The joke is on us.

All I can say is that it would give me great pleasure to have you eat crow for this little number, something tells me though, that I won't get that chance. Hope you can understand.

The NFL would select the six worst teams using the opposite methodology used to pick the top six for the playoffs. Unlike the Playoffs, the Loseoffs have the losing teams in each match move to the next game. Play sat/sun evenings after playoff games.

This would all culminate in a Sunday game on the free weekend before the SuperBowl. Perhaps called the LoserBowl.

Whoever loses in the LoserBowl could get a loser trophy (the "Heath Shuler Trophy" perhaps??) something like a big chromed up replica of a soft pile of dog droppings.

:slap:

Corny but funny, what can I say, I laughed :hysterical:

Archived