Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not to defend Snyder.... But....

Hal2856

We are making a lot of the fact that he was livid. Honestly, I am in the entertainment industry. We spend a lot of money on talent etc. And when that talent fails it's exasperating. We assume he blames only the coaches but he pays a lot of money to these players that don't live up to their paychecks. We as fans get upset and that is ok, right? So why can't Synder...? Just saying...

Now go ahead, and cream me. I'll understand... I guess it just seemed like a rational way to feel. Hell, I wouldn't want to see the players or coaches right now either...

We are making a lot of the fact that he was livid. Honestly, I am in the entertainment industry. We spend a lot of money on talent etc. And when that talent fails it's exasperating. We assume he blames only the coaches but he pays a lot of money to these players that don't live up to their paychecks. We as fans get upset and that is ok, right? So why can't Synder...? Just saying...

Now go ahead, and cream me. I'll understand... I guess it just seemed like a rational way to feel. Hell, I wouldn't want to see the players or coaches right now either...

Now now Vinny. Just let him cool off tonight, and everything will be AOK in the morning.

:silly:

It must suck being a pissed off billionaire.

Haha good one.

In response to the OP, youre right, point blank. Problem is on this board nothing Snyder does is right, everything he does is wrong, he can do no right, he is evil, worships the devil and eats puppy meat. Remember...EXTREEEEEEEMEskins.

I have no problem with him being upset. I'd be shocked if he wasn't. The question I have is what is he upset about and with whom. The problem is that ultimately this is his mess. George Michael, a friend of Snyder, told the world that Snyder is the one involved with big name players. There have been multiple whispers coming from the team that Clinton Portis has gone over the head coaches head a few times. He is the one that has stood by Vinny Cerrato. He is the one that hand picked Jim Zorn.

This is by every definition his doing. So is he furious that he's failed act trying he hand at general manager? Furious that his ability to put together a winning team is obviously lacking?

Or is he mad at players and coaches?

$nyder undermines any success the coaches/players could ever have by involving himself in the day to day operation of a football team. He is not a GM, not a scout, he's not $*** and he needs to STOP ACTING LIKE IT.

So just how does Snyder involve himself in day to day operations???

Has he been spotted at practices going over the play book with Zorn ? :silly:

Archived