Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Putting my sig on the line: We will beat the panthers.

adamyesme1111

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I am making the bold statement that we will beat the Panthers...I am not making a Sig bet, anyone who is willing to join in with me is welcome to...You guys who have been talking about how horrible the Redskins are this year will be able to decide my sig if we lose.

Bold statement? The Panthers are 0-3 and their quarterback gives away the football like a mom gives away kit kats on Halloween.

That being said, no game is a gimme at this point....

Bold statement? The Panthers are 0-3 and their quarterback gives away the football like a mom gives away kit kats on Halloween.

They're also a pretty good foil for the Skins and have played much better teams up to this point. We aren't as likely to capitalize on Delhomme's mistakes as other teams, neither team can stop the run (a much bigger problem for us considering our own problems running the ball), and both teams have solid pass defense.

What's the wager? I'll bet against us winning this week. Call me a Debbie downer but what RB have we been able to shut down this year? Ummmm none. Williams and Stewart are going to run the hell out of the ball and we won't be able to stop them and Carolina beats us by two TD's.

It becomes a pretty bold statement when you consider the fact that we're playing the winless & BYE week rested Carolina Panthers on their home turf.....the same turf they went 8-0 on last year.

Carolina needs this game more than the Redskins.....the Skins definitely have a chance at pulling it off but I doubt that it will happen. DeAngelo Williams will rip a few big runs while he slices through our D :(

Blind faith isn't always a bad thing....our offense has done nothing so far but I have faith they are going to explode tomorrow. I took a poll this afternoon at the hotel and the overall consensus is that we are going to destory Delhome tomorrow. There are a TON of SKINS fans in town for the game...HAIL

I am making the bold statement that we will beat the Panthers...I am not making a Sig bet, anyone who is willing to join in with me is welcome to...You guys who have been talking about how horrible the Redskins are this year will be able to decide my sig if we lose.

:applause: Great to read some confidence, this tear jerking, seasons over BS is already on my nerves, dayum drama queens :doh:

there are alot of skins fans in the carolina's just like myself ,there won't be a shortage of supporters at the game....so by that i mean there shouldn't be the proverbial homefield advantage, allowing these two teams to be equally bad and good at times in the game but I will sink and/or swim with my skin's regardless......Get'em Defense, 17-14 skins

Dude, our offense sucks. Carolina is coming off a bye week, playing at home, and hungry for their first win. Translation: Carolina wins.

BTW, you're giving conflicting messages. The title of the thread says that you're "putting [your] sig on the line", but your post says that you're "not making a sig bet." Which is it?

It's definitely a win boys and girls.

I can't reveal how I know this to be, but, it's a lock.:panthersu

I think Grandpa has lost his mind

How many times will Steve Smith get past Deangelo Hall for 6 because our whole defense will be trying to stop the run?

Doesn't matter, we will stack the box and STILL get run all over. Delhomme and both RBs will have huge days.

It's definitely a win boys and girls.

I can't reveal how I know this to be, but, it's a lock.:panthersu

I agree with you Ax - I agree with you; I think we will see some Defensive TD's today too..........."now" that could be my wishful thinking ;), but I say Landry gets one.........TD :point2sky

Dude, our offense sucks. Carolina is coming off a bye week, playing at home, and hungry for their first win. Translation: Carolina wins.

BTW, you're giving conflicting messages. The title of the thread says that you're "putting [your] sig on the line", but your post says that you're "not making a sig bet." Which is it?

Then why play the game?

Archived