Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marko Mitchell t-shirt

themurf

Ehhhh. I don't see Marko really helping us much right now. Unless he can play C or RT.

His route running is no where near that of ARE or Moss and he is not as talented as Kelly. I say keep him on the pine, let the fire burn, and let him develop a little longer.

Ehhhh. I don't see Marko really helping us much right now. Unless he can play C or RT.

His route running is no where near that of ARE or Moss and he is not as talented as Kelly. I say keep him on the pine, let the fire burn, and let him develop a little longer.

He can catch a fade route. No one else (with the possible exception of Malcolm Kelly) can say the same.

You want redzone scoring, get the youngster on the field. You want the same sad offense (fieldgoals and turnover on downs), "keep him on the pine."

He can catch a fade route. No one else (with the possible exception of Malcolm Kelly) can say the same.

You want redzone scoring, get the youngster on the field. You want the same sad offense (fieldgoals and turnover on downs), "keep him on the pine."

Can we have Collins out there giving the youngster a chance to catch those balls too?

I know, I know, Jason connected with him in pre-season.

Similar in regular season play these past 4 years, not so much.

Hail.

Give the guy a chance to learn his routes before you chuck him out into the NFL.

we let davis, thomas, and kelly learn there routes before we chucked them into the nfl.

desperate times my friend, desperate times.

oh and kelly cannot run a fade, and has yet to control his body to make a catch in traffic or shield a defender.

Give the guy a chance to learn his routes before you chuck him out into the NFL.

When I see young guys like Marques Colston in New Orleans or Eddie Royal in Denver step right in and contribute, it bums me out to know that doesn't happen here. Sure, Mitchell is raw. But he's got a big body and he seems to be able to use it to his advantage. Get him on the field for special teams and a handful of redzone plays each game.

What's the worst that can happen - the offense struggles to put points on the board?

When I see young guys like Marques Colston in New Orleans or Eddie Royal in Denver step right in and contribute, it bums me out to know that doesn't happen here. Sure, Mitchell is raw. But he's got a big body and he seems to be able to use it to his advantage. Get him on the field for special teams and a handful of redzone plays each game.

What's the worst that can happen - the offense struggles to put points on the board?

Why is it so hard for the offensive coaches to understand this. It's so simple: get the playmakers (DT, Santana, possibly Kelly and Marko) the ball. Slants, screens, reverses, deep routes, whatever it takes.

Must disagree with the route running comment. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be worse at that than our WRs have been this year.

I'm not sure who you watched this preseason but he runs VERY smooth and crisp routes. Obviously it won't be as good as ARE or Moss, but it doesn't mean his size and speed can't compensate for that.

He is underrated route runner IMO and that was my biggest "concern" when we drafted him. He proved me wrong. Thomas and Kelly aren't doing anything...you're telling me Marko will do less?

Archived