Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marko Mitchell t-shirt

themurf

I would buy it if it were $10-$15, but not for $21 PLUS shipping and handling

I'm not mad at you. Honestly, feel free to go to Target and buy a blank shirt and make a "Free Marko" ghetto fab shirt if you want to join the cause.

Unfortunately, when you do business with Spreadshirt or other similar companies, they pretty much dictate the prices.

I'm not mad at you. Honestly, feel free to go to Target and buy a blank shirt and make a "Free Marko" ghetto fab shirt if you want to join the cause.

Unfortunately, when you do business with Spreadshirt or other similar companies, they pretty much dictate the prices.

Oh, I understand. And I don't think you are necessarily over charging. With these economic times and disfunction of the organization, I find it hard to spend that much on any t-shirt, let alone one where a player may never see the field and the shirt ends up cut up into rags wash my car and stuff.

I've been burned a few times:)

At this point what could it hurt???? What if it works and we start scoring over 20pts a game or it doesn't and we continue not to score pts....doesn't it seem like every other team with young recievers TRY to get them the ball? I don't care if we force a couple balls every game we need to get Kelly, DT, Fred and Marko into the offense period. HAIL

Give the guy a chance to learn his routes before you chuck him out into the NFL.

I think we're saying he only needs 2 routes to be helpful near the goal line, both of which he has to have pretty straight by now: 1. Fade 2. Post... both to catch balls that will be caught or dropped or that will sail out of bounds....almost zero int risk unless he tips it.

He can learn the rest for next year.

:point2sky

When I see young guys like Marques Colston in New Orleans or Eddie Royal in Denver step right in and contribute, it bums me out to know that doesn't happen here. Sure, Mitchell is raw. But he's got a big body and he seems to be able to use it to his advantage. Get him on the field for special teams and a handful of redzone plays each game.

What's the worst that can happen - the offense struggles to put points on the board?

I agree. We have nothing to lose except more embarassing losses/close calls to bottom dweller teams...

Put him in for a series or two and see if he can get separation against 1st string cbs and let's see if he can show his mad hops and money hands... The question is, will JC check off his fav receivers? Will JC ever throw to Marko? Marko was once a free man in Nevada...Free Marko!

I was screaming at the TV on the last play of the Lions game when Marko wasn't in but Ladell Betts was! I just don't understand our coaching? He doesn't need to be fluid in knowing plays to catch a hail marry! But instead we do a hook n ladder :doh:

For God's sake Zorn PUT HIM IN THE GAME!! Even Portis has asked for this duringthe preseason!

Well damn. We've had folks from Virginia to Orlando buy this shirt. Thanks for the support. Now show up at a game or email me you rocking it so we can keep this thing going.

I mean, we've got a better chance of something happening on the "Free Marko" front than the morons starting campaigns to have The Danny sell the team.

Archived