Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Fake" Redskins Jerseys

21MadFan

Do any of you guys care if a jersey is "fake". If I can find a jersey that looks relatively close to the real thing for half the price then I'm doing it. As long as people know your a skins fan thats all that matters to me. I was looking into buying a couple new jerseys and found this site. They seem to have an ok selection of skins jerseys and for only $25.

http://netsowntown.com/Product.asp?/Wholesale-Jerseys/Wholesale-NFL-Jerseys/Washington-Redskins-Jersey/57_405_1500&page=1

Jerseys are a rip off. They used to have really good ones on ebay. I suspect they were being sold by the same people who made the authentic ones in china. Either that or they were exact copies. I have about 5 jerseys that I bought from them. They are exact copies of authentic jerseys that cost $300 and I got them for about $40 each.

Man what a cheesy site. Click on one of the jerseys and read what comes up.

First, theire contact emails are hotmail and gmail accounts, which is a red flag. They take Western Union as payment. (They link to other payment methods, but that's a broken link.) The form is filled with bad Engrish.

I wouldn't send a red cent to that place.

I would definitely rather pay $25 for a fake jersey than $70 or more for a real one, as much as the players change teams, you are lucky to get a year out of it.

The only thing I'm concerned with on this site, is they only take Western Union, I don't know how safe that is. Here is another website that has cheap knockoffs. dhgate.com. I've heard ok things about them.

Ebay is a good place too to get cheap knockoffs. I've gotten a couple off there and you can't tell the difference in the ones I bought. Some of them look really obvious that they aren't real though. I don't think I could wear one of them.

We can not only provide the top quality product, but also assure you the best price in China on the basic of the equal condition as well. Our business is successfully expanded to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Brazil and so on.

Also, we enjoy high reputation among the business partners and customers, and our trade partners are satisfied with our products. We sincerely wish can cooperate with every friend from all around the world to make mutual benefit and build a long. We are insisting on our company principle "Best Service, Highest Quality and Special Price ". We are looking forward to doing business with you sooner!

http://netsowntown.com/info.asp?id=23

These would be good to wear to the Linc.

Why would you knowingly buy a fake jersey?? :doh:

I most definitly perfer the real thing. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that when you see jerseys being sold that cheap they are not real. I was just asking what the general consensus around here was. I really don't have to worry about it cause I know someone that works for nflshop and I get any jersey I want for 40-50 bucks.

We can not only provide the top quality product, but also assure you the best price in China on the basic of the equal condition as well. Our business is successfully expanded to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Brazil and so on.

Also, we enjoy high reputation among the business partners and customers, and our trade partners are satisfied with our products. We sincerely wish can cooperate with every friend from all around the world to make mutual benefit and build a long. We are insisting on our company principle "Best Service, Highest Quality and Special Price ". We are looking forward to doing business with you sooner!

http://netsowntown.com/info.asp?id=23

These would be good to wear to the Linc.

Well, they must be a good company if they want to build a long with their friends.

You guys are wrong. It all depends on the vendor. I have a throwback S. Taylor jersey, an arrowhead Portis Jersey, and a white Cooley jersey that I bought from a vendor on Ebay. I also have a Darrell Green authentic Jersey someone got me that cost $300. The three I bought from Ebay look better, feel better, and are heavier than the Authentic. In fact I suspect they are what the players actually wear. They even have the NFL licensing emblem and the tag with the hologram. This was also a few years ago, and I think the NFL put a stop to them because I dont see them on Ebay any longer. Each Jersey cost about $30 plus $10 for shipping. I love them...

Why would you knowingly buy a fake jersey?? :doh:

Not saying that the OP doesn't have the money, but I'm asking you...does everybody have money to pay for a real jersey? What difference does it make? If they showed up in a room full of Redskin fans, the others would recognize him for the team he's supporting/representing, not for the type of jersey he has on.

Archived