Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Fake" Redskins Jerseys

21MadFan

I dont care if you wear a burgundy tee shirt with masking tape numbers and letters. If you support the skins, you show it whatever way you can and everyone else can just bend over and kiss it if they dont like it!

That being said, I have a replica CP jersey and a knock off Moss jersey. I always wear the CP jersey because its so much nicer and the Moss jersey has the numbers fading off from being washed. I just wait for a good deal before I buy the jersey. Got mine for $50.

:applause: There are too many snobs here!

I have 4 fake sewn on authentics and they all look great!

Of course I would prefer to buy the *real* thing but I put things into perspective and realize that I can't afford these jersey's.

I realize that not many people can do that either, so I would never knock anyone for wearing a fake jersey

I got an Authentic Portis and a fake Authentic Cooley and Landry. In my opinion the quality on the actual Authentic is so much better (its thick). But the only reason i have the Authentic Portis was because redskins.com was havin a closeout sale on the 75 ann collection. So i got it for $80 on redskins.com. Im all for buyin the Fakes, cheaper but better than wearing a replica.

Portis Jersey - Arrowhead 70th Anniversary Jersey

As you can see this jersey is the quality the players wear. It is better than my authentic jersey that cost $300. It comes fitted, with elastic and thick stitching so it can fit snugly over pads... Quality is second to none.

I paid $40 for this total.

img0372b.jpg

img0373wl.jpg

img0374f.jpg

img0375fh.jpg

img0376hb.jpg

img0377tl.jpg

(sigh)

Farbod - I'm glad you're happy with your jerseys. But you can't say the quality is second to none.

Your NFL shield on both jerseys looks like crap. The stars and edges of the letters appear blurred. Basically, it's sloppy workmanship and this is very typical of chinese fakes.

The sleeves on your second jersey are wrong. Here is what they would look like on a genuine retail authentic:

75thauth.jpg

Not only are the stripes on your fake too far up the sleeve, the two outer burgundy stripes are the wrong width. This may not be obvious to you, but you live in Los Angelas. To me, it stands out like a beacon and screams fake to everybody within 50 feet.

I'm sure there are other issues with your jerseys as well which would be apparent in real life.

I'm glad you are happy with your jerseys. You can tell us about how your jerseys are a great value. And that's fine. But please don't tell us the quality of your Chinese counterfeit jerseys are second to none.

The stripes arent high up. Thats the angle of the pic, check the other picture of the entire jersey. You are nitpicking about the size of the stripes (1 mm difference) and the tiny stars on the shield? LOL

You continue to pay $300+ for your jersey, I can get the entire offense for that...

The stripes arent high up. Thats the angle of the pic, check the other picture of the entire jersey. You are nitpicking about the size of the stripes (1 mm difference) and the tiny stars on the shield? LOL

You continue to pay $300+ for your jersey, I can get the entire offense for that...

No. I don't buy authentics. And I'm not referring to price. I'm referring to your comment. You said the quality of your fake jerseys is "second to none."

I'm calling you out on that comment.

I've bought a few jerseys, and I'm pretty sure two were rip-offs. One is an obvious fake, but I paid like $10 for it. The other is a very nice fake, though it cost closer to $60 if I remember correctly. Anyway, they get the job done, though I'm not sure how much longer it will be a good idea to hang onto Moss and Portis jerseys!

Nitpicking is right. Rock those shirts with pride, man. You aren't dressing for a uniform inspection, you're dressing for a freaking football game!

No. I don't buy authentics. And I'm not referring to price. I'm referring to your comment. You said the quality of your fake jerseys is "second to none."

I'm calling you out on that comment.

MTH, I wouldnt be getting these signed and framed. I wear them to sports bars and games where there is food, beer, dirt, and sweat. The quality is there. They are heavy and made with great material. Like any fake, there are tiny details that arent exactly the same, but the 1mm stars on the 1/2 inch NFL shield are a bit blurry isnt going to convince to spend almost 10x the money. I have seem many fakes, this one to me is second to none... Ur free to spend ur money as you see fit...

Do any of you guys care if a jersey is "fake". If I can find a jersey that looks relatively close to the real thing for half the price then I'm doing it. As long as people know your a skins fan thats all that matters to me. I was looking into buying a couple new jerseys and found this site. They seem to have an ok selection of skins jerseys and for only $25.

http://netsowntown.com/Product.asp?/Wholesale-Jerseys/Wholesale-NFL-Jerseys/Washington-Redskins-Jersey/57_405_1500&page=1

LOL...they want full price for Jason Taylor. Might not be a bad idea to buy a Romo sits to pee one and burn it or something....

Archived