Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis's blog

DixieFlatline

An excellent blog from Portis. I agree the fans should hang on and quit with the freaking booing. If things don't work this season chances are we will have a new QB and coach anyways. All this could change with a loss to the Lions though. That is a freaking must win game and it would be nice if they won easily. I'm with CP though, a win is a win. I dont care how at the end of the day. Sure it might be frustrating DURING the game, but if they win, no matter how, it's good enough for me.

He also says that once the offense clicks, it's going to be real pretty.

So is this going to happen in the near future or should we wait until 2010?

If the offense is this bad, like I said in Preseason, why don't they play more in the preseason games?

There really is no excuse in year 2 when several QB's with new coaches, RB's etc have been consistently scoring and winning from day 1.

Gilbert is done with blogging and all of that. Says he's all about business and letting his play on the court speak for him this year. About time.

Thats good. They might be dangerous this year with a healthy squad and Flip. I did like Eddie Jordan though but Flip seems to have these boys ready.

Sorry for the hijack

Thats good. They might be dangerous this year with a healthy squad and Flip. I did like Eddie Jordan though but Flip seems to have these boys ready.

Sorry for the hijack

The big thing for them has always been health. The past couple of seasons, lots of people thought they would be right there IF they were healthy. A healthy team plus the additions of Foye, Miller and Oberto and who knows what this team can do.

And the problem with Eddie was that the Princeton offense wasn't really a good fit with the personnel here. Flip is a much better fit and has a much more successful track record than Eddie.

Like I said in another thread, for the first time in my life I'm more optimistic about the Wizards season than the Skins season. Hopefully one of the two hits this year.

/hijack

Clinton is now on Twitter to

http://twitter.com/26clintonportis

He doesn't tweet much, but he just got it not too long ago.

Gilbert Arenas would be great on Twitter.

He said it is "his" account, but he doesn't tweet on it someone else does. Probably a PR person.

EDIT: Looks like on his blog it says that his twitter account is http://twitter.com/Clinton_Portis which has more tweets than the other one. Not sure if either one is him.

I would say he's blaming the receivers more than Campbell. Anyone who has been to a game with a good view (club or upper) of the field can attest to that. The only receiver that gets open on a consistent basis is ARE. The rest are lazy and give up on their routes the second they are beat.

Archived