Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis's blog

DixieFlatline

Interesting, I see his point but he and the rest of the team needs to understand us booing isn't lack of support for the team. If we didn't support the team we would of never showed up in the first place. Booing is one of the few ways we can make our voices heard by the team (mainly the coaching staff and FO) and let them know we are unhappy with the playing down to the worse teams in the NFL.

On another note in his shop he is selling mouse pads for $21. Wowser, doesn't he have enough money? If thats not good enough you can buy a sleeveless t-shirt for $27...ugh

1 gripe- The video he has up, the soundtrack is some gangsta rap bs, N word this and that- I understand people like that music, but this is your professional image your putting out there for EVERYONE to see CP. Do you really want to be associated with that? At least post a vid with the radio edited song.

Where did you get the idea that he blames the quarterback from?

We would love to go out there and be a high-powered offense and put up all kinds of stats and points and blow people out, but right now we’re working on our execution. Teams have been stacked up to stop the running game so we’re working on our passing offense.

Um, no. He doesn't pretty much blame the QB. He asks the fans to stick with the team, and recognize that a win is a win, no matter how it looks.

He also says that once the offense clicks, it's going to be real pretty.

Portis could say the reason we lost was because the team ate too much pizza and SoCal would find a way to say it was Campbell's fault. lol

Portis could say the reason we lost was because the team ate too much pizza and SoCal would find a way to say it was Campbell's fault. lol

CP: I didn't have my best stuff in the second half cuz i had a bowl of campbell's chicken noodle soup at halftime, like my man mcnabb always does, and that s--- gave me the squirts. it's hard to run with the squirts!

SoCal: Portis claims JC sabotaged his game by food poisoning the locker room.

jk ;p

1 gripe- The video he has up' date=' the soundtrack is some gangsta rap bs, N word this and that- I understand people like that music, but this is your professional image your putting out there for EVERYONE to see CP. Do you really want to be associated with that? At least post a vid with the radio edited song.[/quote']

HAHA...let the guy express himself...I swear sometimes this fanbase amazes me.

HAHA...let the guy express himself...I swear sometimes this fanbase amazes me.

Really..if you don't like the music he's playing You can (1) mute your speakers or (2) yet not visit his page period. If CP likes that type of music more power to him.I personally like that song "Ante Up" by M.O.P and although I dislike MOST rap songs these days (I grew up in the 80's and 90's era)

I'm not going to get bent outta shape about some lyrics when movies and television are far worse.

Archived