Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we kill the lions this week how will see your team

redskin301

I need to see more than a blow out win over the Lions before I start calling this team improved from last year. Tampa Bay is not going to be easy, and Carolina has started off playing like crap but they are still a very talented team. How we play over the next few games will help me determine how I see this team.

I think everyone would breath a sigh of relief. I also think people would start giving us wins vs. Tampa and Kansas City which would be a mistake. Remember, last year we were suppose to be 7-1 after that win in Dallas. Turns out Dallas wasn't that good and our team got big heads and let one slip to the Rams.

Obviously, that would be better than winning 9-7, but aside from the win, I'll be looking at how we're calling plays in the red zone (would it kill us to pass on 1st downs when we're down close?), how well we run/pass protect to the right now that Randy's gone, and hopefully see a lot less mental lapses and missed tackles on defense. Above all else, though, I'd like to see a big play or two on offense.

If we're making progress and improving on these weaknesses, then I'm all :D

If we win, I will be happy either way. At this point we are freaking under dogs in this game.

I havent heard 1 person other than redskins fans thinking we are going to win this game.

The Skins are 6.5 point favorites. The thing is all these ESPN "experts" wanna be the guy that picked Detroit's first win in 2 years. They figure, and rightfully so, that it looks like they could have a chance here this week.

The Skins are 6.5 point favorites. The thing is all these ESPN "experts" wanna be the guy that picked Detroit's first win in 2 years. They figure, and rightfully so, that it looks like they could have a chance here this week.

We have one of the best DFences in the NFL the lions are not winning the game

We have one of the best DFences in the NFL the lions are not winning the game

Hey, I picked the Redskins to win and cover. I think the game is getting hyped because Detroit "can't be worse" than last year and the Redskins have not looked as good as last year. Fact is, the Lions have an inexperienced QB going against a solid NFL defense. I'd like to see Blache get creative and put some pressure on Stafford early and often.

Hey, I picked the Redskins to win and cover. I think the game is getting hyped because Detroit "can't be worse" than last year and the Redskins have not looked as good as last year. Fact is, the Lions have an inexperienced QB going against a solid NFL defense. I'd like to see Blache get creative and put some pressure on Stafford early and often.

I'll drink to that:cheers::cheers:

I'd be happy with the win, naturally, but overall little different to how I saw my team last Monday.

A step in the right direction, tempered with the knowledge we'd blown out a team on a 19 game losing streak, as should be reasonably expected; and still had it all to prove going forward.

Show my that against a quality team and I'll start thinking were turning the corner.

Hail.

I'd be happy with the win, naturally, but overall little different to how I saw my team last Monday.

A step in the right direction, tempered with the knowledge we'd blown out a team on a 19 game losing streak, as should be reasonably expected; and still had it all to prove going forward.

Show my that against a quality team and I'll start thinking were turning the corner.

Hail.

exactly.

show me that for 6 weeks in a row and ill start believing. its gonna take much more than a win against the worst team ever to sway my beliefs. we need consistency on offense, not one good week.

Archived