Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 3 Coverage Map

terrifNick21

Sucks, I will be in Philly and though the Eagles are on CBS, the Philly market is showing New Orleans-Buffalo on Fox instead of the Skins. I don't get it.

That's because the Eagles are at home so Fox cannot air a game at the same time.

There is an exception in this situation, with CBS having the doubleheader, but I don't believe Philadelphia is a secondary market to another team.

Sucks, I will be in Philly and though the Eagles are on CBS, the Philly market is showing New Orleans-Buffalo on Fox instead of the Skins. I don't get it.

Philly is a 1:00 game on CBS. The Skins game is a 1:00 game on Fox. The Philly Fox affiliate is not going to choose to run a Redskins game opposite an Eagles game and they only have one choice because CBS has the doubleheader, hence the Fox affiliate chose to air a late Fox game.

I'm going to be going to Fox and Hound at 15th and Spruce to watch. I hear theres some skins fans that watch there every week

wow, I used to live in NC and the games used to be shown down there when the Panthers were not playing.

It's shame we have lost the NC fanbase.

this is the first time since i've been here, about 4 years, that I can remember the skins not being on if the panthers are playing a late game or are on a bye.

its probably because they are playing the lions, and both teams have been very miserable to watch this season.

wow, I used to live in NC and the games used to be shown down there when the Panthers were not playing.

It's shame we have lost the NC fanbase.

I think it's more of the fact that Carolina and Atlanta are in the same division, ATL just laid the smackdown on Carolina...

I wholeheartedly expect this to be one of the Friday "changes", but I'll understand if it isn't...

Archived