Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Insider: Rumor Central: Romo feeling the heat?

bubba9497

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors

Click link for entire article

Romo sits to pee feeling the heat?

It was a long night for Tony Romo sits to pee on Sunday. It's a good thing that the Dallas Cowboys have a big hole at the top of their ostentatious new stadium, because their QB stank up the joint with his performance against the New York Giants.

Although one of his interceptions could best be described as horribly unlucky -- the one that bounced off the back of Jason Witten's foot into the arms of Kenny Phillips -- he was generally ineffective, finishing with just 127 yards passing and one touchdown against the three picks.

So is he in hot water? According to NFL Insider Adam Schefter he is, at least in comparison to Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler. As Schefter notes, Cutler might have a longer leash given the fact that the team just traded for him this season whereas the expectations have been building atop Romo sits to pee for several seasons in Big D.

Matt Mosley

Romo sits to pee's rough game in Dallas

"Romo sits to pee spent most of training camp promising that he would protect the ball this season, but he made too many careless throws Sunday."

What exactly does Schefter mean by "in hot water"? Is he suggesting that Romo sits to pee could be benched?

EDIT: Took me a minute, but I just remembered they have Kitna on their roster. I guess it could happen. Kitna at least has some credentials.

I mean, Romo sits to pee is better than Kitna no question. But when Romo sits to pee is playing loose, thats when hes at his best.

I'm not sure Romo sits to pee is better than Kitna. IMO, Romo sits to pee has had one of the easiest QB jobs in the NFL. The running game is good, he's had TO and Witten to throw to, the O-line is damn good, and the playcalling is good.

Lots of quarterbacks could be very successful under those circumstances.

Kitna, OTOH, has had success in Cinci and Detroit with far less talent around him.

What exactly does Schefter mean by "in hot water"? Is he suggesting that Romo sits to pee could be benched?

EDIT: Took me a minute, but I just remembered they have Kitna on their roster. I guess it could happen. Kitna at least has some credentials.

Maybe someone saw him relaxing in a hot tub?

OMG.

Last i checked, he led the Cowboys down the field to score and take the lead with under 2 minutes remaining...

Are we serious here? Tell me you are all joking.

Two of his last 3 games have been very, very bad.

How many more will it take before you see what's happening?

:rotflmao:

I mean, Romo sits to pee is better than Kitna no question. But when Romo sits to pee is playing loose, thats when hes at his best.

It's also when he's at his worst. He's a gunslinger. Sometimes he hits his guys and sometimes he hits the other guys and says "aw shucks". But he will never stop shooting from the hip.

Two of his last 3 games have been very, very bad.

How many more will it take before you see what's happening?

:rotflmao:

One of his last two was very, very good. Semantics.

No he will not be benched this year, or be replaced over the next three years. He does more good than bad.

OMG.

Last i checked, he led the Cowboys down the field to score and take the lead with under 2 minutes remaining...

Are we serious here? Tell me you are all joking.

Romo sits to pee completed one pass on that drive. Marion Barber carried the Cowboys down the field. Romo sits to pee wasn't a leader; he was just the bad bus driver.

He does? What do the Cowboys have to show for all the "good" Romo sits to pee has done them?

a winning record during his career ?

I didn't say he was the end all be all of all that's holy dude.

And I sure didn't mean to come on here defending Romo sits to pee, especially after Sunday night. But lets be real here. The Cowboys have him as QB, he's not going anywhere and he's the only chance they have at going anywhere this year. We fans are using the hand we're delt as is every othere fan of every other team.

He does? What do the Cowboys have to show for all the "good" Romo sits to pee has done them?

Does Romo sits to pee play defense?

Because last i checked, the Giants drove down the field to win that game in the waning seconds....

I could be wrong though.

Didn't She li have a string of 9 consecutive game throwing an interception for a td?

What if you would have gave up on him?

Archived