Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Match these QB's to their week 2 stats

NOLASKINSFAN

why was the ball taken out of his hands? do you see the problem with the logic?

No. I don't.

It was taken out of his hands because Zorn didn't have the guts to let him play football. If he throws a pick, we know its Campbell. If he protects the football and gets the ball in the end zone, Zorn will have a renewed confidence in him. The backup option isn't any better.

So it's time to get balls and roll with what we have or let the season tank due to inefficiency in the end zone. I know which one I would rather see. Let's REALLY see what Jason has before we decide what we want to do with him.

........excuse the QB, in which case they'll toss (not by name, usually) every other position into the line of fire.........
Yup

How many times has the JC defense team thrown Sellers under the bus but fail to mention the missed Kelly pass on play one?

and while we are at it

JC fumbled a handoff to SELLERS?.....was that suppossed to go to SELLERS?.....or did JC screw up because it was suppossed to go to PORTIS?....do we know who screwed up that play?

JC almost got sacked in the Endzone....that would have cost us the game

JC did perform better than last week......good for him and us

There is still PLENTY of room for improvement

Capt Chaos......JCs Guardian Angel

No. I don't.

It was taken out of his hands because Zorn didn't have the guts to let him play football. If he throws a pick, we know its Campbell. If he protects the football and gets the ball in the end zone, Zorn will have a renewed confidence in him. The backup option isn't any better.

So it's time to get balls and roll with what we have or let the season tank due to inefficiency in the end zone. I know which one I would rather see. Let's REALLY see what Jason has before we decide what we want to do with him.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Zorn needs to stop treating Campbell like a rookie. There isn't a single doubt in my mind that his weak playcalling in the red zone is due to an utter lack of confidence in Campbell in making the play. Not a single doubt.

I think he is also hesitant with Campbell on the other end of the field, when in the shadow of his own goal posts. And I think we saw the reason for Zorn's hesitancy the one time Campbell dropped back into his end zone to throw. It was scary to see how nervous, almost panicky, Campbell was in the pocket, just holding and holding the ball while the rush closed in and almost got him for a safety.

That would make me skittish as heck if I was a playcaller, too. But, if Zorn has any designs on being successful, he has to allow Campbell to stand on his own two feet. If he can't, then replace him. Otherwise, this sort of torture will be played out every week if he doesn't.

Yup

How many times has the JC defense team thrown Sellers under the bus but fail to mention the missed Kelly pass on play one?

Well, Sellers deserves it, because that drop was inexcusable. Honestly, I have no idea why this dude got an extension. FBs ain't hard to find.

The slamming of Thomas for his "drop", though, is completely off the mark. It was not a terribly "catchable" ball - a low and away pass with serious heat coming through traffic from a short distance away.

If that ball had of been delivered with less heat, then I'd say that Thomas was totally at fault. But I can't knock him for having that ball bounce off of his hands. That would have been a remarkable catch if it had stuck.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Zorn needs to stop treating Campbell like a rookie. There isn't a single doubt in my mind that his weak playcalling in the red zone is due to an utter lack of confidence in Campbell in making the play. Not a single doubt.

I think he is also hesitant with Campbell on the other end of the field, when in the shadow of his own goal posts. And I think we saw the reason for Zorn's hesitancy the one time Campbell dropped back into his end zone to throw. It was scary to see how nervous, almost panicky, Campbell was in the pocket, just holding and holding the ball while the rush closed in and almost got him for a safety.

That would make me skittish as heck if I was a playcaller, too. But, if Zorn has any designs on being successful, he has to allow Campbell to stand on his own two feet. If he can't, then replace him. Otherwise, this sort of torture will be played out every week if he doesn't.

Obviously, I agree with you as well.

But like we've both said, it's time to see what we have both in terms of a play caller and a quarterback. Take the leash off and play football otherwise Danny Smith may be the head coach if we lose to the Lions :)

(That was semi tongue-in-cheek) :)

looks like a list of really good QBs who had bad weeks. and campbell.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. 4 QBs who by their standards had bad games, and one QB who had his average game. This is supposed to convince us that Campbell was really good? Because when he has a good game he can put up similar stats to other guys who had bad games? Sadly, the standards for QB'ing here are really getting low.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. 4 QBs who by their standards had bad games, and one QB who had his average game. This is supposed to convince us that Campbell was really good? Because when he has a good game he can put up similar stats to other guys who had bad games? Sadly, the standards for QB'ing here are really getting low.

He didn't give the game away.

Romo sits to pee did.

Take your pick.

For what it's worth I was calling for Jason to start then.
So was I, but I noticed some of the same names who seem to manage a most paradoxical feat:

1) Being homers who defend everything about the team EXCEPT

2) to excuse the QB, in which case they'll toss (not by name, usually) every other position into the line of fire

Now, that's not all of them, just a few. Others are more QB-specific than that or have some credibility because they at least seemed to demonstrate even-handedness before.

I was defending Jason then also and really wanted to see what he had. I can't support him anymore. For the sake of the team I hope he does well, but he frustrates the crap out of me.

Kind of what I've been thinking also.

so Romo sits to pee had a 29.7 qb rating... but EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE WAS SAYING DALLAS DOMINATED THE GAME!!>?!?!?

HMMMMM I DONT KNOW WHAT THESE "EXPERTS" ARE THINKING

When a team manages to generate over 250 yards rushing and ends a shoot out by a mere 2 points all the while turning the ball over 4 times, I'd call that dominating the other team by my standard.

That said, I could care less, I just find it hilarious that the boyz managed to gift this game away.

When a team manages to generate over 250 yards rushing and ends a shoot out by a mere 2 points all the while turning the ball over 4 times, I'd call that dominating the other team by my standard.

That said, I could care less, I just find it hilarious that the boyz managed to gift this game away.

their defense is straight up bad. their safties should both be working at kmart. eli marched down the field with ease against them in the 4th quarter even with jacobs being held in check.

Agree, the terrible showing this week had nothing to do with Campbell.

This week I find thesubmittedone's signature particularly poignant. I have a feeling it might be for the rest of the year.

Jason has never learned to put touch on his passes. every pass from 4 yards or 50 yards is a lazer cannon ball which ain't so bad from 50 but from 7 yards away on a crossing pattern its tough.

Campbell needs to be taught or told to take something off when he is close to somebody. thats one thing he can't do. the other thing he can't do is throw early and atnicipate the receiver being open or breaking on the ball these are the things that Brees can do and all great QB's do incluidng Romo sits to pee and McNabb. thats why they throw TD passes. and thats why Campbell doesn't.

does it matter who had which stat. You have 5 QB's listed with only 3 td'S and 5 int's. Also remember that 3 o fteh 5 played quality D's. Campbell did not. WHat the team really needs to find out is which is broke; the OC or the QB. The only way I know how to find out is to let Collins play. Then we will have answers!

Match these scores w/ the same QB's:

And take into account who they were playing. I'm not saying it's on JC. All i want to say is i am so sick of Zorn's PC!

1)campbell (or brady, doesnt really matter)

2)brady (or campbell, again, doesnt really matter)

3)tony homo

4)Rothlesberger(spelling?)

5)Rodgers

Archived