Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If We Lose to the Lions Next Week......

Fan035

I put it at 50/50 that we lose to the Lions. They are defintely improved from last year. I can't say the same about the Skins. The Lions are probably licking their chops...

honestly being real and all, this is probalby a real good chance. fifty fifty sound about right. the Redskins don't handle quarterbacks who can throw and the lions have a good one. this rookie kid is gonna put up over 200 yards so if our offense can't score more than 13 points then well probalbly lose.

Why even pretend to be a fan of a team if you're going to post bull**** like this?

i'm tired of crap like this, we're not allowed to express are discontent with the team now? We won by 2 freakin points to the worst team in the league, not to mention if they had got that safety we probably would have lost.

We have Detroit's Number. We always beat them... The Rams have historically given us problems, AND Spags knows us well. I don't foresee the same type of game next week.

Spags does know us well but then again the entire NFL knows us well. Anyone who can watch a game of football knows Zorn's redzone playbook after our first 2 games.

If we play like we did today, I think the Lions will win. If we change Zorn's playbook and pass in the redzone (especially on first down), I think we win. We actually moved the ball nicely today (see: Cooley, Chris).

Detroit is the scariest team in the nfl right now. Don't wanna play'em.

anytime you have a team that is on an 0-18 streak looking for the first win in 2 years then THAT is your scariest team in the world cause no team is gonna lose forever. they are due.

but then again the redskins are due for a huge blowout win. one of those 2 things will probably happen.

Snap out of it, people. We are NOT losing to the Detroit Lions. This is another team that despite our short comings, we will be able to beat on sheer talent alone. Save your wishful thinking for the Eagles game, if chaos is what you're begging for. We need to wake up by the time that monday night game comes around or we're going to get thoroughly embarrased.

Please Zorn, get your head out your ass and help us score some points, man. You're driving us nuts!!!

....this game is going to be extremely scary. if we lose to them heads better roll.
I will feel shame

And this will be a Historical kinda shame

We will be hearing about it for a long time

Don't we have a long winning streak with them?

"Lions finally break their losing Streak....with the"

:doh:

Don't give me this garbage he had a wonderful game, all he did was move the ball up and down the field like always, and thats the end, No touchdowns and 3 points over and over and over.

does this sound familiar?

Portis run

Portis run

Portis pass to Cooley

could you imagine if Patriots had 1st and goal outside the 5 and didnt give Brady one chance?

Archived