Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If We Lose to the Lions Next Week......

Fan035

I was one of the people that frustrated as hell today with their play and the playcalling, but I think we need to get away from mindset of what ifs because the firing of the head coach won't be the ultimate cure all and it's not a good thing in the first place.
At least the Skins won't have some arrogant idiot calling the plays. This team isn't putting any points on the board and Zorn's running to the left plays aren't helping at all.

:laugh:

[highlight]Well we just beat the Rams by 1[/highlight], some might argue the Lions are a better team, I think they are, therefore, based on today, losing to the Lions is a very real possibility.

If we do lose to the Lions, there is a very good chance we finish below .500. They gave Minnesota a good game, IMO that should be expected of division rivals.

After today, I am leaning more towards the side of being very worried instead of comfortable with a[highlight] 1 point win[/highlight] over a pathetic football team. At the this point the Lions could beat us.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/games/gameday.jsp

We won by 2 points. 9-7 :chair:

This place Rocks!!!! :laugh:

We will lose to the Lions, and I'm not trying to jinks us in any way. Our offense will never take another step untill JC is gone, period!

Don't give me this garbage he had a wonderful game, all he did was move the ball up and down the field like always, and thats the end, No touchdowns and 3 points over and over and over. I am finished hoping for this idiot who is as good as he will ever be. We also need a change of QB to see if Zorn could be just as big of the problem as JC is, because his play calling is horrible. What and who ever the problem is, we are in trouble fans :doh:

well the steelers have only score 14 pts so far against chicago and the bears only have 7 points so far so a lot of teams are having problems scoreing. at least the skins won this week and live to play another week. maybe next week zorn will finally get it.
your analogy fails in that these are two fairly good ball clubs.

Everyone has to keep in mind that the lions are on an incredible loosing streak of record proportions, which is exactly why they will win next week. They're going to see playing us as an opportunity to vindicate themselves and will come out firing on all cylinders, which is exactly why they will win. we are uninspired and basically directionless.

I don't think we'll beat the LIONs.

-and-

I don't think its all Zorn or coaching.

I think its 50% Zorn, 50% execution.

We just plain suk!

Calling the exact same plays in the redzone has nothing to do with execution. Everyone knew that Zorn was going to run it to the left. He's a terrible play calling.

I dont really think we CAN beat the Lions.They can actually find that area in front of the goal posts....I believe its called the end zone?????But its so rare that we get there that they may have changed the name and id of never known it.

Maybe i'm just feelin a lil insecure after seeing our wonderful offense put up that showing.

We will lose to the Lions, and I'm not trying to jinks us in any way. Our offense will never take another step untill JC is gone, period!

Don't give me this garbage he had a wonderful game, all he did was move the ball up and down the field like always, and thats the end, No touchdowns and 3 points over and over and over. I am finished hoping for this idiot who is as good as he will ever be. We also need a change of QB to see if Zorn could be just as big of the problem as JC is, because his play calling is horrible. What and who ever the problem is, we are in trouble fans :doh:

Yeah all he did was move the ball up and down the field and all the receivers did was drop TD passes and all Jim Zorn did was call running plays in the Red Zone lol

Archived