Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If We Lose to the Lions Next Week......

Fan035

Unfortunately, I think you can change your title from "if " to "when."

But I think Snyder has too much of his own credibility on the line with Zorn to fire him. If he fires him so early Dan will finally have to face the reality that he has no clue as far as evaluation of who is head coaching material goes. I just don't see him at that point yet.

I think it's very unlikely Zorn would be fired during the season. We have to play even worse than today and basically loose the games before the bye. If there were to be a coaching change in season, that's when it would happen.

Now after season, Zorn is definitely gone unless he surprises us and that seems unlikely.

Why even pretend to be a fan of a team if you're going to post bull**** like this?

Well we just beat the Rams by 1, some might argue the Lions are a better team, I think they are, therefore, based on today, losing to the Lions is a very real possibility.

If we do lose to the Lions, there is a very good chance we finish below .500. They gave Minnesota a good game, IMO that should be expected of division rivals.

After today, I am leaning more towards the side of being very worried instead of comfortable with a 1 point win over a pathetic football team. At the this point the Lions could beat us.

Archived