Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is playing like a stud ...

mi6

The problem with Campbell isn't that he can't play....It's that he consistently makes 3 or 4 mistakes that can kill you in a close game: delivering the ball half a second late, forgetting to step up into the pocket, blowing an audible, targeting the wrong receiver.

I'm beginning to think that he has tunnel vision. No sense of the movement near or far.

Dude, all you've been saying is that everyone else is wrong and that you are right because you've been a footbal guy since you sprang from the womb with a football in your hands 21 years ago. I've got a list a mile long from about three years of squandered chances on the part of Jason Campbell to draw my opinions from and every time one of us older fans points out that Campbell isn't getting the job done, one of you "in your face" kids who think you know it all gets all bowed up about how we're not giving the guy a chance to develop into a winning quarterback. It's always another excuse. Well, all you've offered is more excuses...not fact based support for your point of view. You want my facts? How about a forced pass after running past the line of scrimmage that resulted in an interception...how about a fumble that was run back for a TD? Am I ringing any bells for you yet? And those instances were from just one game....the first game of the season where you apologists were assuring us that he'd be "all that and a bag of chips". Well, he's out of excuses and so are you. It's you, buddy, that doesn't quite grasp this little ole game of football with quite the command that you fancy you do. I'll say it again, Campbell ain't the guy. I'm sorry he's a relative or whatever it is that makes you conjure up all of your excuses, but that's just the way it is.

Your paragraph got longer but you still haven't backed up anything you've said. You claim Campbell cost us this game, prove it. The best you come up with is "Campbell aint the guy". The best response you have to what I've said is that I'm making "excuses". You're not even original. You're just following the script of so many others on here. And the script doesn't even work here because I didn't make excuses I pointd out the POSITIVES of Campbells play. I'm still waiting on you to talk some football and drop the cathc phrases and corny "womb" jokes.

Your paragraph got longer but you still haven't backed up anything you've said. You claim Campbell cost us this game, prove it. The best you come up with is "Campbell aint the guy". The best response you have to what I've said is that I'm making "excuses". You're not even original. You're just following the script of so many others on here. And the script doesn't even work here because I didn't make excuses I pointd out the POSITIVES of Campbells play. I'm still waiting on you to talk some football and drop the cathc phrases and corny "womb" jokes.

You're like a midget saying, "I'm not short! Everyone is just tall!" In this case, a mental midget.

Campbell clearly isn't an all-star QB, nor is he ever going to be. But the point is, this will never matter with the Oline we have today. The Oline couldn't develop a hole for the RBs if their lives depended on it, nor could they consistently give Campbell lots of time.

We can go around on the run blocking but then if you stack for the run, it's not a big problem.

Here's the real issue: Your point about protection is way---WAY off. The line was not a problem in pass protection and that you people still insist on using that as an excuse is pathetic. Guess what? EVERY SINGLE QB gets pressured during a game at some point. The pressure wasn't so damn consistent that he couldn't have made plays---because I see other QBs making plays while under duress.

More importantly, he simply wasn't that pressured.

I am a JC supporter, a big one, and hopes he does well but he, as did the team, played bad today.

I dont want to say he played horribly, because he did not. He had two HORRIBLE plays, you know what plays I am talking about. (Sack/Fumble, INT)

But when he had time to throw he did pretty well, hitting ARE and COoley along with critical third downs.

I hate how people throw out the "he overthrew moss" well yeah he did but guess what I just saw Aaron rodgers overthrow a WIDE OPEN DD for a TD but i bet nobody in GB is saying he is horrible.

Our Defense made some very stupid penalties that cost us from getting the ball back. NOt saying we would have done anything with them, because our PC was very predictable and we should have stayed with the pass and not force feed the run.

Its one game people but I am confident we will beat the Rams next week. Stay positive and HTTR!!!

I hate how people throw out the "he overthrew moss" well yeah he did but guess what I just saw Aaron rodgers overthrow a WIDE OPEN DD for a TD but i bet nobody in GB is saying he is horrible.

Could it be that he threw for 4000 yards in his first year of starting?

I mean, that's like saying because Jordan misses a dunk that we should say he's horrible because we say that Kwame Brown is horrible after missing a layup.

:laugh:

F U N N Y !!!

Yea, the playcalling sucked as well, i'll give you that; it is as pathetic as JC,'s playing ability!

JC needs glasses or a new team, preferably the latter. he STILL is throwing behind receivers, over-throwing receivers,and hasn't shown a hair of improvement from last year.

Your stats mean squat; take away that "gimme" td at the end of the game, and he throws for what, 175???

Dude, just take your JC "manlove" poster off your bathroom mirror already!

The guy sucks, period!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:WTF ??

Could it be that he threw for 4000 yards in his first year of starting?

I mean, that's like saying because Jordan misses a dunk that we should say he's horrible because we say that Kwame Brown is horrible after missing a layup.

LOL, ok maybe I should have not said that, but we dont know if that was moss' fault or JCs but that was funny. Kwame Brown...I cant believe we got Caron for him.

I dont want to make an arguement about this but, to your point about Rodgers, he did sit for how long (i am really asking how long) behind a guy named Farve, and learned a lot before his first year with the same system.

Ok i'm done with the Giants game and want to move on.

Oh thats 3 picks for Cutler (Last one was just plain boneheaded)

JC finished the game with a higher QB rating than Eli.

He made a mistake or two, but we lost this game for a bunch of reasons, not just him.

1. Playcalling - awful, Gibbsian.

2. Secondary - terrible, let down the front four. Hall and Landry whiffed all day.

3. O-line - getting eaten alive most of the day. Heyer cost us a couple first downs.

4. CP - guy just doesn't have the speed anymore.

5. JC.

i was at the game. the coaching was awful....not only did the dbacks NEVER press the terrible recievers, but running the ball 3 straight downs is also terrible, plus jason campbell did not step up or move in the pocket multiple times which i blame zorn for. He is supposed to be a qb guru and hasnt changed campbell in any way. Campbell and zorn need to go. And while im on it so does blache. The most unagressive defense ive ever seen.

yep, cutler is stinking up the joint and officially playing worse than campbell today. Also you see both quarterbacks overthrowing wide open receivers.

What I will say is that jason played BAD today. Had some bonehead mistakes but also had some good throws. If we are going to win some games he has to play better, but i feel that he will. Pass protection was good today, run blocking was terrible. JC has to take better advantage of the blocking he has

Archived