Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please help: Sean taylor's mother is in risk of being put out of her home!

aesigma19143

l6e9d5b127af2195051067c.th.jpg

Im writing this letter in hopes of gaining attention and help from the media, Sean's old teammates, coaches and those around the world that may have knew Sean whether it was on a personal level or if you just loved Sean not only as a extraordinary player but as a person. I've been posting several blogs on numerous websites detailing some of the issues that Sean's mother has been dealing with since his death. I've also spoken to some of the redskins players and many others over some period of time, but however I think I've exhausted all resources and I really dont know what further steps to take in order to resolve this matter. Ever since the passing of Sean a lot has been going on, especially within the family. It seems as if everyone has sort of went their seperate ways and not wanting anything to do with one another unless it benefits them in some sort of way. As of recently, at Sean's old Highschool (Gulliver), they dedicated the field in remembrance of Sean. Although it was a very sad and historic day, it only reminded me of how distanct the family really is. It seems as if everyone was there for themselves and wanted to be in the spotlight. I even felt as if some were there because of hidden agendas, however, that's only me looking from the outside in. On the other hand, that issue is really not the main focus of this letter but I just wanted to sort of give you an insight of what's really going on, instead of what the media may portray as one big happy family, despite the death of Sean. As for my aunt, Donna Junor which is Sean's mother, she's been put through a lot throughout her life and the death of her oldest Son (Sean) didnt make anything better. Since then she hasn't been the same. She's always been a very humble person and sort of kept matters to herself, which is mainly the reason for her current situation. Just recently, she told me that she received a letter from her Homeowner's Association stating that she was 2 years behind on her Homeowner's association fee which is approximately $1800. And to make matters worst, she also received a letter from the Government also stating that she was 2 years behind on her Property Taxes which is almost $6000. I know some of you may be wondering how could that have happened? or where is all the money that Sean had? So I've decided to answer those questions to the best of my ability. First off, before the passing of Sean his mother wasn't working due to several reasons so therefore he basically took care of many of the financial obligations. Meaning that if there was something that was needed to be paid for he would go ahead and take care of it in advance or without his mother knowing, and during this time his mother enrolled into school at Miami-Dade College to continue her education and pursue a career so that she wouldnt have to rely on her Son. But due to the untimely and unfortunate death of Sean, everything changed! As for what happened to the money, well given that Sean wasn't married and didnt have a will, the remainder of his contract and his estate were all broken down and put into a fund (Sean Taylor Memorial Fund) which his daughter Jackie is the beneficiary. So, that should sort of give you an idea of what happened! However, Sean's mother was fortunate enough to earn her AA degree and land a job with the school board as a substitute teacher. But as some of you who may be familiar with the salary of a substitute teacher and familiar with today's economic crisis, there's little to no work for anyone, especially a substitute teacher. So as time went by and the economy worsened my aunt has been faced with financial hardships and hasn't been able to scrap up enough to get out of this debt. Although, I know there are many other families in worst situations and some of you may have your own debts to take care of but I'm just asking if there is anyone out there that is willing and able to help then we would greatly appreciate it, I would hate to see my aunt and her kids put out of their house and on the streets. So even if you could only donate a $1, please know that with every $1, it's a $1 more than what we had! If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at seantaylor1983@gmail.com Once again, thanks for your love and support for Sean and our family over these years, God bless!

I mean, I don't really know what to say. It's hard to look at something like this without thinking it's some sort of scam. You really don't have an official email address here, and the point that you're putting it on blogs is another reason it looks like a scam. I suggest you take this higher and actually get the case inspected. Your aunt can actually HELP HERSELF by pursuing programs and education that will cover this sort of thing.

I understand this could be legit, and I would love the support the cause but nothing seems official here. Does your aunt know that you're attempting to support her through online fund raising? And please explain to me exactly how $1 will really benefit her more..where she is due a strict payment. She can't just contribute $72 that's earned from something like this and expect the loans to pay themselves off man. It doesn't make logical sense.

Phone

202.334.6000 | 800.627.1150 - Washington Post.

Ok, so you are the niece/nephew of Sean Taylors Mom? What is your name again? Once I get my Obama housing tax credit I would like to contribute something. I would have to have more of an assurance that this is legit, but I would contribute if this were real.

Do you have an address where I can send a check and get a receipt for taxwrite off purposes?

Like I've stated before, we've really exhausted all of our resources and the reason for the e-mail was because I didnt want to use my personal e-mail so I just made up an e-mail that I would solely use for this purpose only! Not a scam! I aksed my aunt if she wanted me to do it this way and she told me that she didnt care, she just wanted some sort of help.

This dude is legit. He's Sean's cousin.

I understand, I've read his posts, he VERY well may be Sean Taylor's cousin. Point is, I'm not and wouldn't expect ANYONE ELSE to donate to this unless there is an official background to it and the Aunt was well aware of the circumstance.

Like I've stated before, we've really exhausted all of our resources and the reason for the e-mail was because I didnt want to use my personal e-mail so I just made up an e-mail that I would solely use for this purpose only! Not a scam! I aksed my aunt if she wanted me to do it this way and she told me that she didnt care, she just wanted some sort of help.

Your aunt needs to come out and make these claims. You've done your job. You made the actual community aware of the problem, but you're not convincing enough like I've already stated. You can make this work if you get some more backing to it, but you're also running on a very touchy topic on a forum which get's VERY emotional about Sean Taylor, which is exactly why this may or may NOT work in your favor. I suggest you go higher then us.

maybe through the help of the mods we can set up some sort of legitimate way to advertise on here and get your aunt the help she needs. if this is infact the situation, I would like to help. I may not be able to pay off a whole debt, but i would lik eto contribute, and not just because its Seans fam, because I would want people to help my mom or aunt if they were in the same situation. If we can some how figure out a way to legitimize this, you have my help in what I can extend bro.

I seriously doubt Dan Snyder would let ST's mother be put out of her home, especially at a moment when he needs some really good press. I'd suggest getting in touch with his office, he'd be able to help you a lot quicker than folks on this board. Keep us informed though, we're all interested.

My name is Chad, and if you guys are serious about helping I can give you my number and put his mother on 3-way so that you can verify the information with her. Trust me, this is the last place I would go for a scam and this is not to benefit me in no way!

I believe you. Get a head of steam behind this effort and I can see this working. You can do this bro, you are on the right track. We just need a little bit of legitimacy to get the ball rolling.

She has already called our local news station down here in Miami, but she said they havent returned her call. This is just one of the many ideas I came up with so I dont want you guys to feel as if Im on here just throwing touchy subjects in the air to get a quick buck. and as for "Rocky" your saying its a touchy situation and that you get emotional when someone speaks about Sean, how do you think we as a family feel when we have to expose what goes on behind closed doors!

If you seriously want to raise money for his mother, get an organization to help back you and collect donations at the home opener. I GUARANTEE you will get more than enough to help with the debt showing up at the Redskins home opener collecting money. You just need to clear it with Dan Snyder and make everything official. I cannot see how he would have any problem with this.

Please contact the Redskins main office... they have stuff in place already for accepting donations to the Taylor family...

Huly and I will talk with them, and if the poster is legit (sorry in this day and age you must understand that there are many scammers out there), we will try to organize something the best we can...

I seriously doubt Dan Snyder would let ST's mother be put out of her home, especially at a moment when he needs some really good press. I'd suggest getting in touch with his office, he'd be able to help you a lot quicker than folks on this board. Keep us informed though, we're all interested.

You really think Dan Synder cares about Seans family? Im not saying that to be rude, but I doubt Snyder cares about his own extended family, let alone someone elses family... the man is sueing the portion of his business's fanbase that can no longer afford the tickets he just raised the prices of. Blood from a stone, and that's the way he LOVES it.

I think Seans mom has a better chance of getting these bills paid by us the fans, then she ever does of even getting a contribution from D. Snyder.

Have you gone to Mr. Snyder about this and what happened with the charity money that his daughter was supposedly receiving?!

not picking at any individuals post just quoted this one because it was the last one i saw.

But do you guys realize how hard it would be to contact Dan Snyder?

imagine calling in to Ashburn asking to deliver a message to Mr. Snyder, they would say ok and never deliver the message. And even if snyder got the message he would make it public and all about him. instead of just giving her the 10k she needs....

I mean really he would make a public scene, but in reality what is 10k to him?

:logo:

Archived