Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please help: Sean taylor's mother is in risk of being put out of her home!

aesigma19143

FACT: I know alot of Redskins.

FACT: Alot of Redskins know me.

FACT: I have ****ing field passes, they are not that hard to come by. I just never use them since I like to get drunk outside the lots before the game instead of walking on the field.

FACT: He is wearing a gold chain, a gold ring, and some sort of "fancy" watch, but im almost certain its a piece of ****.

FACT: Thats a meatball on the plate.

FACT: He can't prove he is Sean Taylors cousin, and McD5, you cant ****ing prove you won 14K last year "beating the bookies" on Extremskins.

Also he said he posted this on other sites and blogs. Really? Cause I cant find them anywhere on Yahoo, Bing or Google. The only one I find is this.

You cant prove that you know them. We are just suppose to listen to what you say? At least he posted pics. You didnt even do that. Chill out Chris

Take your own advice kid.

PS: There, I used the quote feature.

Nice one. Congrats on figuring out the quote feature.

Instead of begging people to sign your petition to "save tailgating" why dont you just get out there and save it yourself?

Thought you were leaving?

FACT: I have ****ing field passes, they are not that hard to come by. I just never use them since I like to get drunk outside the lots before the game instead of walking on the field.

FACT: He is wearing a gold chain, a gold ring, and some sort of "fancy" watch, but im almost certain its a piece of ****.

FACT: He can't prove he is Sean Taylors cousin, and McD5, you cant ****ing prove you won 14K last year "beating the bookies" on Extremskins.

Also he said he posted this on other sites and blogs. Really? Cause I cant find them anywhere on Yahoo, Bing or Google. The only one I find is this.

Fact: your a hypocrit, you ask him to provide evidence to prove he is legit, he does and you are not man enough to admit you were wrong.

Fact: we ask for evidence of you knowing several skins and you dont provide any, which in turn makes your statements fiction.

I feel like im on espn playing fact or fiction.

Wheres Mark Schlereth.

FACT: All that doesn't negate the fact that you're being an *******, and it's completely unnecessary!

Right thing...? Is panhandling the right thing. Bitter...? No. What's his position? Just going to school...? Kids just go to school.

By 'The right thing" I meant getting a higher education before entering the work force. It is the correct move to make before anyone enters the work force as a professional. Completing college puts you in a much bettter situation when entering the professional work force. Chad is doing the right thing considering his position.

His position... as in his position in life. Just because your wife has to go to school while working a forty hour work week, don't slight Chad or anyone else for that matter because they obtained a chance to do one before the other. One doesn't just have to have money to go to college. The opportunity at a free education is also available to anyone who can achieve it through sports, academics, community services, etc. One way or another this young man has propelled himself with a higher education before he starts his forty hour work weeks. We all take different roads to become adults. Your comments show jealousy of his position in life. Do you think he is not swallowing a ton of pride coming on here and not only asking the community for help, but sticking around to defend his request for help. As I said previously, Your wife deserves credit for her efforts to better her position in life, but don't slight this young man because he has earned a chance at a college education.

Chad isn't panhandling, he is swallowing his pride and doing what he can, what he has the ability to do to help his family. There are people in this world that don't have that strong of a family connection. Who wants to ask strangers for help? Nobody. This isn't panhandling.

I sincerely hope you are never in a position of need.

Normally, I would stoop to your level but what would that prove! that i can talk a lot ****! But anyway, you asked what other websites! How bout you try Redskinsheads.com, better yet here's the link to my profile! But where's your proof of who you know besides "what you say", I've proven who I am through pics, blogs, and so forth! How about when you talk to CP, tell him Chad and Jamal said what's up better yet let me post some pics of me and Sean's brother (Jamal) and CP's and EJ's pool party in Miami!

dr6p83.jpg

wjgls7.jpg

14j1015.jpg

anyc1c.jpg

2j2ib69.jpg

fo0s50.jpg

Eat your heart out!

Im all about helping out people in need..but something just aint right here..didnt Sean get a lot of signing bonus money..like more than I make in a lifetime..where did that go?..How about All of the NFL Millionare friends of The late Sean Taylor out there..Cant they step up..and what about the trillionare owner Dan Snyder..something aint quite right here..

Archived