Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsByBrooks.com via PENTHOUSE FORUM: Merriman vs. Tila Saga b/c of naked threesome

NeckBone

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/merriman-tequila-saga-gets-weirder-more-naked-26007

Because frankly all of this was boring me until I found out it included Merriman’s attempt to have a threesome; a drunk Tequila walking in on it; Tequila then threatening to have sex with one of Merriman’s friends; Tequila getting naked as she made this threat and attempting to run out of the house; Merriman choking her to keep her from leaving. Am I leaving anything out?

From San Diego 10 News:

The sources told 10News reporter
Juliette
Vara
that witnesses at Merriman’s home said the three-time Pro Bowl linebacker went to his bedroom with two women. Sources said Tequila walked into the room and Merriman asked her to join them. However, the sources said Tequila reacted angrily and threatened to have sex with a member of Merriman’s entourage.

According to sources, Tequila was intoxicated, and she got naked and attempted to leave the house.

Sources told Vara that Merriman, 25, tried to stop the 27-year-old Tequila, and that is when she called 911.

Tequila accused Merriman of choking and throwing her to the ground while she was trying to leave the house. Tequila signed a citizen’s arrest warrant accusing Merriman of battery and false imprisonment. Both are felonies.

Click link for rest of article

so just b/c I was curious(yes I know that killed the cat), I added both Merriman and Tila to my twitter. That woman is nuts. She twitters non stop about this situation, but all vague generalized statements. I woke up this morning, and she had twittered 170 times, I'm not lying.

its like watching a bad train wreck-

According to sources, Tequila was intoxicated

Well you don't say. Hard to imagine.

Just when you thought celebrities had gone as far into the realm of no-talent nothingness as they could go with Paris Hilton, along comes Tila Tequila.

Seriously, where do you go from here? How can you get lower?

POOL CLOSED!

http://www.10news.com/news/20861789/detail.html

DA's Office: Case Against Chargers' Merriman Closed

SAN DIEGO -- A domestic violence case against San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been closed, 10News reported.

According to a release from the San Diego County District Attorney's Office, District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis said the case was closed due to "insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any crime was committed."

Merriman was arrested September 6 after an altercation with reality TV star Tila Tequila at his Poway home.

Tequila accused Merriman of choking and throwing her to the ground while she was trying to leave the house. Tequila signed a citizen's arrest warrant accusing Merriman of battery and false imprisonment. Both are felonies.

Archived