Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marko Mitchell and Marcus Mason on Cut Day

Redskin1121

Billy McMullen? As in, the camp fodder for the Redskins last year who eventually caught on with the Seahawks? The guy wasn't nearly as good in preseason as Marko was.... did McMullen even catch a TD?

Maybe that was a poor example... I just remember many on ES having a hard on over McMullen last year after he made a few catches in preseason. Problem was he couldn't play special teams. I like Marko and hope he makes the team but just because he can catch the ball doesn't make him a lock. When you're filling out the roster with that 5th reciever spot, special teams play is the difference maker. Not receptions. I'm not sure if Marko has ever had to make a tackle.

Just tell em that we support them and hope they make the team! Can you ask Mason if he's more concerned since last preseason with the Skins he was still cut after being the leading rusher in preseason and if he has any thoughts on that. And ask Mitchell how it feels to play with Santana and Randle El. Tell him we like him because he is tall :silly:

Edit: Mention to Mason that there is a Ministry of Mason on ES...or is that creepy? :paranoid:

Billy McMullen? As in, the camp fodder for the Redskins last year who eventually caught on with the Seahawks? The guy wasn't nearly as good in preseason as Marko was.... did McMullen even catch a TD?

No, he's referring to Billy McMullen, the guy who led the entire NFL last preseason in receiving yards. You know, the one who had twice as many yards as Marko Mitchell. Just to give you some perspective...no roster spot is guaranteed.

No, he's referring to Billy McMullen, the guy who led the entire NFL last preseason in receiving yards. You know, the one who had twice as many yards as Marko Mitchell. Just to give you some perspective...no roster spot is guaranteed.

Yeah and Mason was cut last year after leading the league in rushing yards in preseason... :paranoid: :(

Well, I am happy that both Mason and Mitchell made the team. I feel really funny now though because I just got a customized authentic 84 with Maiden (my last name) on it. People are going to think that it is Mitchell until they see the name on the back of it.

What made you want to use #84? Awesome last name, btw! :)

Well, I am happy that both Mason and Mitchell made the team. I feel really funny now though because I just got a customized authentic 84 with Maiden (my last name) on it. People are going to think that it is Mitchell until they see the name on the back of it.
Just out of curiosity, are you male or female? If you'd rather not share, that's cool.

I'll kneed before you if you're first name is Iron...

Archived