Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marko Mitchell and Marcus Mason on Cut Day

Redskin1121

Hey guys, just a heads up: Marko Mitchell and Marcus Mason are going to join me on my radio show Saturday for their perspective on cut day.

"New School with Shan Shariff" airs Saturdays from 9am-1 on 106.7 The Fan. I'm still finalizing the exact times with both guys so stay tuned.

Feel free to post questions that you want me to ask.

Thanks,

Shan

The Fan

you know, the 'hate snyder' and the 'hate jc' network.

i've given up on that radio station... especialy with the way they all handled the 'TicketGate' scandle. Not a single show on that station was able to read the article and not get all he facts mixed up.

Dukes and Lavar went on and on, about how the skins should let people out of contracts, and 'sell them to some of the 160 thousand fans they claim to have on a waiting list'.

idiots.

edit: that said, the OP seems like he may be a cool dude. I hadn't listened to the show before, so I'll give it a chance. The mon-fri shows have gotten ridiculous though

Hey guys, just a heads up: Marko Mitchell and Marcus Mason are going to join me on my radio show Saturday for their perspective on cut day.

"New School with Shan Shariff" airs Saturdays from 9am-1 on 106.7 The Fan. I'm still finalizing the exact times with both guys so stay tuned.

Feel free to post questions that you want me to ask.

Thanks,

Shan

Ask both,If they would rather play for the skins than any other team?

And what,if any,other team is calling for there service.

Archived