Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i.telegraph.co.uk: Ben and Jerry's ice cream Hubby Hubby in cele. of gay marriage

Thiebear

Ben and Jerry's renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage

Ben and Jerry's has changed the name of one of its best-selling ice creams to Hubby Hubby, in celebration of the legalisation of gay marriage in its home state of Vermont.

The flavour formerly known as Chubby Hubby will be sold under the playful new name for the length of September.

Ben and Jerry's has developed a reputation for social activism – and smart publicity stunts – since being founded by two former hippies in Burlington, Vermont in 1978.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6125277/Ben-and-Jerrys-renames-ice-cream-Hubby-Hubby-in-celebration-of-gay-marriage.html

hubby_1473275c.jpg

I think the flavors and setup might have been thought out a bit more.

Its Hilarious.

Wow, first NBC now ben and jerry's guess I'll read more books and eat less ice cream.

NOW Ben and Jerry's? You (apparently) make food purchases based on politics, and you've been buying Ben and Jerry's up until now?

Personally I love Sherbert Hoover.

NOW Ben and Jerry's? You (apparently) make food purchases based on politics, and you've been buying Ben and Jerry's up until now?

Personally I love Sherbert Hoover.

no, theyare involved in politics. Just look at their website. And they support a convicted cop killer. They donate funds to his legal defense.

Archived