Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Cuts Per Blog Twitter/Redskins.com(Merged & Merged &.....)

kevincollateral

Interesting... I actually had both Fincher and Clark in my final 53. I wasnt that attached to them, it was more by default than anything. Still, that's gotta be a good sign for guys like Edwin Williams, Mike William, Cody Glenn, and Robert Henson.

Interesting... I actually had both Fincher and Clark in my final 53. I wasnt that attached to them, it was more by default than anything. Still, that's gotta be a good sign for guys like Edwin Williams, Mike William, Cody Glenn, and Robert Henson.

im pulling for henson, watched him at tcu. kinda worried since he hasn't seen much action though. how can cody glen (coverted running back) get more action? speaking of which he had a huge whiff against the pats.

Im happy about these cuts. I actually think that both Robert Henson and Cody Glenn have huge potential. Dont forget, his senior season was the first time he made the switch from rb to LB..."Moved to linebacker as a senior and started 9 games on both the weakside and in the middle...Battled foot, hamstring, knee, leg and ankle injuries during his time in Lincoln...Was listed on the Big 12 Commissioner’s Academic Honor Roll..." Now here are his stats for 9 games 2008 9 51 6.0 0.0 4 0 . If you ask me, that his extremely good considering he just switched positions and was battling injury. This kid could develop into a beast.

"NEWS: #Redskins release DB Michael Grant, LB Alfred Fincher, DL Michael Marquardt, WR Marques Hagans, & OL Devin Clark. #nflcuts"

I live around the corner from Marques Hagans uncle. However, I'm completely on the Marko Mitchell bandwagon and Hagans hasn't stepped up during games.

wow Fincher cut!.. So that means one of the rookies LB made the team i guess which doesn't include orakpo!

Fincher was a mild surprise. However he hasn't looked much better than the bums we drafted (Henson/Glenn).

The good news is that with Hagans being cut, Mitchell is almost certainly a lock for the final roster.

Archived