Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy (Everyone Get a Spin ID Now)

ACW

I LOVE those shows!!! My husband and I tape Jeopardy everyday and watch them all on Friday night and have a marathon match. It's become our little tradition and it's so much fun.

I also like the Jeopardy games on airlines. I spent about 5 hours of a 10 hour plane ride earlier this week playing freaking Jeopardy against other passengers...fun way to kill a lot of time!

• 3 weeks later...

:yikes:

Guy won $36,600 on the final puzzle alone!

-Had $600

-Final spin landed on $5k, add $1k=$6k

-Got a T: two of those=$12,600 total

-Later picked an H: 4 of those=$36,600 total

-Halftime Highlights

-Grand total of over $54k BEFORE the bonus round

:yikes:

My how times have changed LMAO Was it the NFL Players episode or something?

No, it was regular contestants. And it was answered quickly. Don't remember if the person was from the area or simply new that the Skins play in either FedEx or Landover.

Yes those were the days. We still park at Landover as it's easier with traveling down from New England to park there and "commute" to the game. Last year we started taking a cab to FedEx and then walk to Morgan Blvd for the Metro back to Landover. The loss of the buses add a little extra time to getting back to Landover, but I'd rather not sit in traffic especially if we're going back home the same day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, on Wheel, it goes 6g, 5k, Bankrupt.

Dude landed on 5K, 6G, 5K, 5K, 6G, solved.

Had $40,500 BEFORE the bonus.

Then won $30k.

:rubeyes:

BTW, the current champion on Jeopardy: won 3 times, bidding $0 in Finak Jeopardy ALL 3 times lol.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jeopardy has been, and will always be, my favorite program. Life STOPS for me at 7:30 pm when it's on.

When I was a little kid, the opening segment used to scare me a little. Now...well, I just dig the bongos. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpfeeaJ4Tg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpfeeaJ4Tg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived