Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy (Everyone Get a Spin ID Now)

ACW

"I'll take 'Obviously' for $600 Alex"

"And The answer is....Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune..."

"what are reasons people don't get laid?"

I'm guessing Deal or No Deal is more your speed. You know...nothing that actually challenging or requires you to use any brain power. Just a pulse and a basic understanding of numbers.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband and I love Jeopardy. We DVR it and sometimes play marathon sessions on the weekends.

In college, every Friday night before we'd hit the town, we'd play "Drinking" Jeopardy with his roommates and other friends with all the saved Jeopardies from the week. Whenever someone would get an answer right, everyone else had to take a drink. It was pretty hilarious because the most ridiculous arguments would break out and half the time the scene consisted of people refusing to take drinks because they said they yelled out the answer first...or they didn't agree with the answer and insisted the answers be googled, confirmed, and still argued over, more googling, and on and on. It was ridiculous, but so much fun.

So when you see someone on The Price is Right win a 100k final package, they usually can't even keep the gifts.

Yeah, one of our family friends won the grand prize on the Price is Right and she ended up donating the grand piano to our church, which was pretty cool, and selling most of the other stuff to pay the taxes then have cash b/c she didn't really need anything she won. I remember her and her husband talking about the ridiculous taxes though.

Look for Jenifer Thomas, it was early in the season.
Tres cool!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Kid Jeopardy is a horrible concept. I want normal Jeopardy back. This week must go by quickly.

Haha these kids are pretty freakin smart though...

Edit: They dominated the "Multiply" and did terrible on "Radio Disney" hahah shows what they spend their free time doin...

• 2 months later...

Archived