Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy (Everyone Get a Spin ID Now)

ACW

I've been on a kick recently. Still fun :)

And GOODNESS the atmosphere's so much more relaxed than Millionaire. Hell, you're guaranteed AT LEAST $1k even if you never spin, and you can win quite a lot (even though there are no more returning champions). In HD now.

And Vanna's still got it :thumbsup:

The tax rate on lottery winnings(all lottery tickets bought with post-tax money, they have no business taxing them), and prizes is the highest in the country.

48%, I believe.

So when you see someone on The Price is Right win a 100k final package, they usually can't even keep the gifts.

I read a fantastic book from a former producer of the show, who said people who won often ended up in bankruptcy.

Take whatever you see someone win, and divide by 2.

What an almost-coincidence! I just caught Jeopardy for the first time in years and was surprised at how entertaining it was. Lots of good questions, contestants that weren't completely obnoxious. A feeling of accomplishment when you get a question right...the sexy Tribek-smirk. I loved it. Will have to watch more of it.

I usually still watch it when it comes on at 7:00. Tonight they aired an episode where this girl solved two puzzles incorrectly by the first round (one toss-up, then the first round). Hilariously painful.
"A hole in wall." "A pinch of this and a wash of that." :dunce:

Yeah those are good shows. I'm decent at Jeopardy but Final Jeopardy stumps me 99% of the time. When I watch kids Jeopardy or It's Academic it makes me feel really smart.

One time I solved a short puzzle on WOF before a single letter was given. Probably the greatest achievement of my life. This was it, anyone want to try?

Category: On the Map

Puzzle:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _

never really liked the Wheel. Jeopardy still rocks though.

Last night was celebrity Jeopardy. Andy Ricter won with like 68000 dollars. He killed. Behind him was some chick i don't know, and in last was Wolf Blitzer, who had to be given 1000 for final jeopardy, because his end score was - 4600. He was pissed and it was hilarious. Of course it was all for charity, but it was still hilarious to see Wolf throw down his clicker at the end of Double Jeopardy and cross his arms in anger.

Archived