Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could have any coach, who would you take?

Rexrode21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The Fisher love surprises me. Only because he is a great choice without the fanfare. Let's face it, Belichick was a bust before Bledsoe conveniently got hurt. An all the other coaches on the list (save Cowher) failed somewhere or another. Fisher has succeeded using scraps.

Belichick for sure. Then I'd keep Campbell because he's more suited to that offense.

But I'd put a clause in Belichik's contract that he wasn't allowed to cut off the sleeves of sweatshirts and wear them on the sidelines anymore.

I'm far from being fashion conscience but damn ... he's a millionaire NFL head coach, not some boxing instructor in a Philadelphia ghetto.

Given our current situation I would go with Dungy. He is defense first and that is where the Skins are at right now. He knows how to win with defense. I think he had a much more balanced team in Indy than in Tampa but he still had a very solid D. Tampa won the Super Bowl with its defense. With our defense being what it is and his ability to win with defense, he is right guy for our Skins to have at Head Coach.

The question is simple... the 2009 season has just ended and Zorn is out, you've replaced Snyder as Owner/GM/President and can have ANY coach you want... who do you take and why?

My choice would have to be the GM as well, he would be the guy who would come in and not take any crap, bring in the right personel, he would be confident, and get us back to our winning tradition. He would be someone with a track record that speaks for itself. He's the guy we shouldve went after when he was last available. He's the guy that's in the process of turning around the Miami Dolphins

Mr. Bill Parcells.....

The ONE COACH other than Daddy Gibbs that I wanted, we've already had. Marty Schottenheimer is, in my estimation, a HOF caliber coach who never got the ring, but built a Super Bowl Contender in every single one of his stops (excluding DC, 'cause our idiot owner ran him off for the ball coach--don't even get me started!). Here's irony for ya; if Coach Schott had been given 4 seasons in DC, does any serious observer of the NFL doubt we'd have been in legitimate super bowl contention this decade?

Yeah, but also, the problem with Schottenheimer is that he always had his team playing "not to lose" and never playing "to win". Whenever crunch time came, he was ALWAYS overly conservative. He did it with the Chiefs annnnd the Chargers, that's why the Chargers let him go.

Archived