Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could have any coach, who would you take?

Rexrode21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There's way too many coaches on that list, even people that just don't make any sense. In the words of my fellow brotherhood. FAIL. That said, oh yeah, might as well put Don Coryell on that list, I go Holmgren. His teams are typically quite competitive. He is younger than Shanny. Wont really screw with Defense like a Cowher would.

Got to be Shanny. Zorn has a love affair with Campbell like Cowher had a love affair with Slash. Our DF is pretty much set for the next 4 years. It's our OF that needs to be retooled and Shanny knows how to run an OF. Shanny keeps Blatche and the rest of the DF staff and brings in his guros on OF this team is headed in the right direction for the next 4 years or so.

There's way too many coaches on that list, even people that just don't make any sense. In the words of my fellow brotherhood. FAIL. That said, oh yeah, might as well put Don Coryell on that list, I go Holmgren. His teams are typically quite competitive. He is younger than Shanny. Wont really screw with Defense like a Cowher would.

It could have been far more of a fail. There's only 4 coaches without votes out of 15. I was just having fun... But I agree with you on Holmgren being good... but i voted Dungy.

I would give Zorn a fair chance with a good OL, and a decent QB.

If he failed, I would go after Bill Belichick in a heart beat. He is a winner ... and, know how to get the best out of his player.

I would also somehow try and get Brian Billeck (sp?) to oversee our defense.

Archived