Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Gilmore Deleted Scene

ACW

That's not a deleted scene, it's in the standard version of the movie. My brother has it on dvd and we watch it all the time. Still one of my favorite scenes though, love it.

it was not in the original cut of the movie. Trust me, I am very familiar with the movie and have never seen that scene.

That's not a deleted scene, it's in the standard version of the movie. My brother has it on dvd and we watch it all the time. Still one of my favorite scenes though, love it.
Not in theaters :no:
Was this really that good of a scene?...
It was nice to see Stiller's character get his comeuppance.

it was not in the original cut of the movie. Trust me, I am very familiar with the movie and have never seen that scene.

It's in there, I just watched it. Did you watch the clip? In the corner is a channel logo, so it's being broadcast nationally.

And how can you be familiar with it if it hasn't been in theatres since 1996? This has been in the dvd release since.

It's in there, I just watched it. Did you watch the clip? In the corner is a channel logo, so it's being broadcast nationally.

And how can you be familiar with it if it hasn't been in theatres since 1996? This has been in the dvd release since.

I have it on VHS from back in the day, and its not on there. Trust me, I have never seen that scene before in my life. They put it back in. That happens sometimes.

Archived