Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I have never felt more confident in a draft pick in years. Even after this year, people will be saying he was a steal. His attitude is just so refreshing. Even when he has a good game he knows he needs to make improvements.

I've already told people that the Defensive ROY trophy already has his name engraved on it.

I have never felt more confident in a draft pick in years. Even after this year, people will be saying he was a steal. His attitude is just so refreshing. Even when he has a good game he knows he needs to make improvements.

I've already told people that the Defensive ROY trophy already has his name engraved on it.

ST preseason debut.. 3forced turnovers one being a pick 6..was the greatest start for a rookie ive seen here since Robert Brooks:(

Please do. I couldn't think of anything else :whoknows:

Odeon. A building of theater, music, and culture...or a beast from Hades.

Wikipedia:

Odeon, from the ancient Greek Ωδείον (literally "building for musical competitions, from the Greek for "to sing", which is also the root of ode and aoidos) is a name for several ancient Greek and Roman buildings built for singing exercises, musical shows and poetry competitions. They were generally small in size, especially as compared to a full-size ancient Greek theatre.

Odeon, from Greek mythology, was an evil creature that roamed the Earth. He was a mythological monster that is described as having three heads, three tails, and five legs. He was known for rampaging villages in early Greece, and murdering all that crossed his path. Hades used Odeon to carry out his deeds on Earth.

Edited by Forehead