Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dedication to the Members of Extremeskins

Commander Adama

I just wanted to give a thumbs up to all the members of Extremeskins. It dawned on me today as I was fuming over all the negative, chicken little threads....you guys are just as passionate about the Redskins as I am.

Yes, I may be drinking the Kool-Aid and a die-hard optimist, but I am just on the same side, albeit the opposite spectrum as some of you. Positive and Negative all make a posting experience here at Extremeskins second to none. Yes, we do get frustrated with one another, only because we are all passionate about the Redskins.

I am going to end it there before I start wanting to hold hands and start singing Kumbaya. :silly:

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I still blame McD5 for Ladell BettIs and Colt Brennan! :D

:cheers: BCS.

If we weren't all die hard fans, why in the heck would we spend hours debating the rights and wrongs of this team on an internet message board?

On the same lines, the "hater" label so arrogantly thrown about by WAY too many because someone has a differing view to them and they have no other response shy of name calling needs to come to a long overdue end as well. Just because someone dares to critique anything connected to the B&G, more often than not when it's more than justified, doesn't make them any less of a fan than someone who doesn't.

All the VAST majority of posters want is success for the 'Skins, however much we may disagree on an individuals view of things.

Hail.

I just wanted to give a thumbs up to all the members of Extremeskins. It dawned on me today as I was fuming over all the negative, chicken little threads....you guys are just as passionate about the Redskins as I am.

Yes, I may be drinking the Kool-Aid and a die-hard optimist, but I am just on the same side, albeit the opposite spectrum as some of you. Positive and Negative all make a posting experience here at Extremeskins second to none. Yes, we do get frustrated with one another, only because we are all passionate about the Redskins.

I am going to end it there before I start wanting to hold hands and start singing Kumbaya. :silly:

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I still blame McD5 for Ladell BettIs and Colt Brennan! :D

Dwight? IS that you?

dwight.jpg

That's okay, people (on this board) will start calling us SB contenders again once we win a preseason game. It's just the inevitable panick that comes with a loss. I think I've just gotten used to it.

We're all a Skins family, and of course every family has THAT uncle.

Archived