Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who here has an authentic jersey?

illone

I have an authentic Jansen jersey that will sit in the closet till he retires...

They won't shrink.

When you wash it, soak it in a little woolite in the sink and hang dry. If you put it in the machine, turn it inside out and stuff it in a pillow case (especially for replicas).

Please chime in and let me know if your jersey has shrunk at all.

I just bought one that is a bit too big and need to know if this thing will shrink.

:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

mine hasn't shrunk

I wash it in cold water, with nothing else in the washer, and with the 'aggitator' removed, to prevent ware. edit: on and inside out..

looks brand new, smells great, but it hasn't shrunk.

ilone (or anyone else) - how similar do the true authentics fit to shirt sizes. For example, if you wear a large shirt and bought a large jersey, is the jersey cut bigger or smaller?

Thanks.

Well the authentics run a little bigger than the replica jerseys, i would say a 54 (which is what i have) would be somewhere between a XXL and a XXXL, I have a replica cooley, same size 54, and its snug on me compared to the authentic jerseys. I think redskins.com has size listings, like xxl compared to ie 50, 52, 54 etc etc

ilone (or anyone else) - how similar do the true authentics fit to shirt sizes. For example, if you wear a large shirt and bought a large jersey, is the jersey cut bigger or smaller?

Thanks.

i wear a large shirt, and got a size 50 (all they had), and its a little big... could probably fit into a 48 perfectly.

large (in reg shirts) is a tad big on me (i'm 6'2, 170 lbs), but more comfortable than a medium shirt

Well the authentics run a little bigger than the replica jerseys, i would say a 54 (which is what i have) would be somewhere between a XXL and a XXXL, I have a replica cooley, same size 54, and its snug on me compared to the authentic jerseys. I think redskins.com has size listings, like xxl compared to ie 50, 52, 54 etc etc
i wear a large shirt, and got a size 50 (all they had), and its a little big... could probably fit into a 48 perfectly.

large (in reg shirts) is a tad big on me (i'm 6'2, 170 lbs), but more comfortable than a medium shirt

Thanks guys.

I've always gotten 50s, lost weight, then 48s, and those are too big for me. I was thinking of getting a custom authentic but the lowest they have is a 48 and I didn't know if the authentics were cut smaller. Oh well...thanks again!

Word, thanks for all the replys.

The good news is that I got the smaller size for even cheaper:hysterical:

Shipped for $186, which is a great deal from nflshop.com

If anyone else is thinking of getting a jersey just make sure you do the customizable option, then choose the player you want.

When at checkout use this code for an extra 25% off:

NFLWIN25

:cheers:

Archived