Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN / DirecTV / Tonight's Game

Stomper90

It's weird. I try to go to 642, and it says I need to purchase it. But then I go to 641, and it just shows a DirecTV logo in the middle, as if I have the channel and there's no programming. It seems as if I may be getting the game on 641, and hell, I'm in South Florida.

****. Just reread the thread carefully. I'm going to be ****ing pissed if it gets blacked out.

It's weird. I try to go to 642, and it says I need to purchase it. But then I go to 641, and it just shows a DirecTV logo in the middle, as if I have the channel and there's no programming. It seems as if I may be getting the game on 641, and hell, I'm in South Florida.

****. Just reread the thread carefully. I'm going to be ****ing pissed if it gets blacked out.

Thats what mine is doing right now. I don't know :whoknows: I was sure I got 642 last season and the season before.

Thats what mine is doing right now. I don't know :whoknows: I was sure I got 642 last season and the season before.

I refuse to hope to see the games of pre-season, it is fruitless. If you get lucky and it comes on congrats, otherwise be prepared to watch it or record it tomm. on NFLN at 3pm

This is a killer every year, I moved to Tampa from DC in 2004 and they will definitely black out the game. I have seen them show the first few minutes by accident then it blacks out so you need to try an alternative method. I go thru this crap every preseason.

I'd love to be wrong, but the DirecTV rep you talked to is full of crap.

I hear ya, Its nuts that they rape you on the NFL Sunday ticket, then if you have HD you have to buy the Superfan to get the HD games and they can't even provide the frickin preseason games??????? I think we are all are excited to the the skins play after a long drought............:logo:

I refuse to hope to see the games of pre-season, it is fruitless. If you get lucky and it comes on congrats, otherwise be prepared to watch it or record it tomm. on NFLN at 3pm

I wanna at least see the starters, and of course Thomas, F. Davis, and Kelly. The rest I can watch on Nfl Net.

Madden will most likely be on all night long anyway. Football is actually about to begin :cheers:

I hear ya, Its nuts that they rape you on the NFL Sunday ticket, then if you have HD you have to buy the Superfan to get the HD games and they can't even provide the frickin preseason games??????? I think we are all are excited to the the skins play after a long drought............:logo:

There actually is a way to watch the game on 642 via DirecTV. But it would involve losing your local channels which really isn't worth for pre season games. There used to a way around Sunday Ticket in general with Dish Network and a DC address but that no longer works.

There actually is a way to watch the game on 642 via DirecTV. But it would involve losing your local channels which really isn't worth for pre season games. There used to a way around Sunday Ticket in general with Dish Network and a DC address but that no longer works.

What about the deal that the NFL and Comcast just signed was that only for the NFLN?

FYI,

When my renewal was up for the ticket I called and said I wanted to cancel it and they sent me to the cancellation dept. I told them I live in a very economically distressed area in Florida(basically the whole state is a mess) and they gave me the superfan for free and gave me a $20 credit for 6 months towards the base package. I got the whole deal for $150 this year. Its never happened before and I was shocked but I negotiate for a living so I figured I would try it. I have told 3 other friends about this and they have all done the same thing and got the same results. Hope it works for you.

What about the deal that the NFL and Comcast just signed was that only for the NFLN?

I'm not sure what deal they signed recently, but I assume that was just for regular NFL Network which will be showing the replay tomorrow afternoon. That wont be blacked out.

Archived