Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN / DirecTV / Tonight's Game

Stomper90

So I dont get this...are you saying if I live in NC, get DirecTV (with sunday ticket) and comcast sportsnet (I get dc comcast down here) then this game will be blacked out? are you kidding me?

Yes sir, just bend over and take from the NFL and Direct TV.

I live in OKC, I have DTV,

I just activated the sports pak for 11.01 mnthly and THEY ARE SHOWING the Skins preseason games on CSN, :cheers: to DTV.

If its blacked out, that means it should be playing on a local channel.

So in my situation, I have to pay for sportspak to get CSN and I live in OKC. Thats what makes DTV the best imho. That and the NFL TICKET!

I just activated the sports pak for 11.01 mnthly and THEY ARE SHOWING the Skins preseason games on CSN, :cheers: to DTV.

So in my situation, I have to pay for sportspak to get CSN and I live in OKC. Thats what makes DTV the best imho. That and the NFL TICKET!

What channel on DTV?

I just activated the sports pak as well, and the DTV guide shows it is playing on channel 642 (Comcast SportsNet HD). I'm crossing my fingers!

Hail!

Um, tonights game will still be blacked out for you and not on a local channel in OKC.

Archived