Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN / DirecTV / Tonight's Game

Stomper90

I'm on here with shmuck right now. He said 642, but I don't have that purchased. Then he said 641, but when I went there it just has the DTv symbol with the music. It doesn't say I don't have that channel purchased and he said it would pop on at 7:30. I don't believe him though, it took him 10 minutes of research to tell me the game was coming on august 13 th at 7.30. wait! sports pak! no? this guy sucks. I could perform brain surgury better that this guy does his job. He sais you can buy a certain sports pack for 10 bucks.

OK he swears it will be on channel 640 at 7:30. It costs $10 and you must keep it for a month. I think it's worth that.

I live in OKC, I have DTV,

I just activated the sports pak for 11.01 mnthly and THEY ARE SHOWING the Skins preseason games on CSN, :cheers: to DTV.

If its blacked out, that means it should be playing on a local channel.

So in my situation, I have to pay for sportspak to get CSN and I live in OKC. Thats what makes DTV the best imho. That and the NFL TICKET!

i think Csn will be blacked out too.it will say somthing like...no service for area 721....I'am not 100%,btu i will findout at 7:00...if it's blacked out will try a internet site

This is a killer every year, I moved to Tampa from DC in 2004 and they will definitely black out the game. I have seen them show the first few minutes by accident then it blacks out so you need to try an alternative method. I go thru this crap every preseason.

Well in the old days we used to race around from bar to bar to see how was able to use thier cards to get the games, didn't make sense then and 10 years later it still does'nt/ :mad:

oh man guys, I almost had a heart attack..got home at a quarter to 7, turned on channel 37, which is CSN here in C-ville, and here is a picture of Russ Thaler with a map of Maryland and the number 5.6 Million FROZEN on the screen! No sound, no movement for thirty minutes... lucky all I had to do was call Comcast and a minute later it was fixed, did this happen to anyone else?

Archived