Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN / DirecTV / Tonight's Game

Stomper90

:maniac::thud:You know what!? In this day and time it is inex****ingscusable for any person, anywhere shouldn't be able to watch any ****ing game they want! I'd be afraid to know what my blood pressure is right now!

A****ingmen to that man, I'm so goddamn pissed right now it's not even funny. I got that sports pack just to listen to the game and now I'm ****ed over.

I just clicked on 980 at the top of ES> That way I can talk to ya'll and listen to SAM.

Yep same here.

damn- I can't even listen to the ****ing game. I called DTV and canceled sports pack. Educated the gal from Utah on Cooley...lol

I canceled mine too. No reason to have it if they're blacking out the Redskins games.

damn- I can't even listen to the ****ing game. I called DTV and canceled sports pack. Educated the gal from Utah on Cooley...lol

When I moved to Colorado in January, the first thing I did was get directv with the sports pack, thinking I would watch the tail end of the caps and wizards seasons. Low and behold, the games aren't 'available in my area'. Not even the pre game, or shows like redskins nation. So I too cancelled the sports pack. No love for the preseason, have to watch the games on 212 replay style.

Archived