Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins ExtremeSpy: Preseason Week 1 @ Ravens

TK

Yes.

I never got the point of going to another team's message board and talking about that team. I can see it only if you have buddies on that board, have a simple question about that team, or are just curious.

this coming from the guy who says to me, "hey man, join extremeskins and make your username "IloveSTBONECRUSHER21"

I have no problem with it myself if it's a fan of the team the Skins are about to play, or if it's a fan from a rival team. Just as long as they stay around for a few days after the Skins kick their team's ass lol :cool:...no drive-by smack talk.

I'd really love to know the last time the skins kicked the ravens ***. look, i know im in the minority here.. i'll proudly say I'm a Ravens fan and have been so since '96 when i didnt know any better, but i joined here because I'm a homer. being from MD, i love the ravens, but i like to see the skins win on Sundays when they arent playing the Ravens... thats the way it is.. if the majority of you guys honestly have a problem with us ravens fans being here, then this will be the last post I ever write on here. thats fine with me... but trying to say that we as a whole are classless and dont know anything about the league in general is ridiculous. when people try to bash the team i know and love, then yeah ill have some words, but i havent once tried to start a fire on here. i could talk all the smack I want to, but its pointless.

but again, the ball is in your court.. send me some PMs if you want me outta' here!!!

I'd really love to know the last time the skins kicked the ravens ***. look, i know im in the minority here.. i'll proudly say I'm a Ravens fan and have been so since '96 when i didnt know any better, but i joined here because I'm a homer. being from MD, i love the ravens, but i like to see the skins win on Sundays when they arent playing the Ravens... thats the way it is.. if the majority of you guys honestly have a problem with us ravens fans being here, then this will be the last post I ever write on here. thats fine with me... but trying to say that we as a whole are classless and dont know anything about the league in general is ridiculous. when people try to bash the team i know and love, then yeah ill have some words, but i havent once tried to start a fire on here. i could talk all the smack I want to, but its pointless.

but again, the ball is in your court.. send me some PMs if you want me outta' here!!!

No you aren't....you posted again. :silly:

I'd really love to know the last time the skins kicked the ravens ***.

I think the Skins have only played the Ravens like 3 or 4 times, tops lol...so the "last time" isn't really relevant. Because even if the last time was 5 years ago, in reality it would have been only two games ago.

Besides, my comment wasn't about Ravens fans ONLY...and it was about those fans of other teams who love to come on here and talk ****, then once the Skins beat their team they've nowhere to be found. THAT'S the stuff I find irritating.

... but trying to say that we as a whole are classless and dont know anything about the league in general is ridiculous.

Try reading what Ravens fans are saying on Ravens message boards about both the Redskins team and Redskins fans sometime...then copy and paste your statement above and tell it to them lol :thumbsup:

Dear "Mista" T, If you read my post's you will find that I was very polite in my conversations and friendly to the Ravens fan in question. Don't know why you quoted me in your queer little diatribe.

I have lived in Baltimore. I am not from near Annapolis (were ever that is).

someone didnt pay attention in their middle school social studies class when they went over the state capitals lol

Man there's a lot of Baltimore Browns fans around here lately

arent you 19?.. meaning you were like 5 years old when the Ravens came to town?.. you're acting like you were a die hard skins fan when the colts left and you can justify what it was like back then

No you aren't....you posted again. :silly:

havent gotten any hate mail or bomb threats delivered to my house, so i guess ill just keep on keepin' on til im axed from the forum

I think the Skins have only played the Ravens like 3 or 4 times, tops lol...so the "last time" isn't really relevant. Because even if the last time was 5 years ago, in reality it would have been only two games ago.

Besides, my comment wasn't about Ravens fans ONLY...and it was about those fans of other teams who love to come on here and talk ****, then once the Skins beat their team they've nowhere to be found. THAT'S the stuff I find irritating.

Try reading what Ravens fans are saying on Ravens message boards about both the Redskins team and Redskins fans sometime...then copy and paste your statement above and tell it to them lol :thumbsup:

if its "not relevant" and youre talking in a Ravens/Redskins thread during a discussion about Ravens fans on your guys' forum, then why post something saying that you'd like us "other" fans to stick around after the skins beat our ***? and the ravens forum comment has zero credibility whatsoever. you act like if you read through the first 8 pages of this thread alone you cant find people smack talking not only the ravens, but their fans as a whole. so using you're logic, i could say that all redskins fans hate the ravens fan-base and all redskins fans are inconsiderate and have absolutely no class. thats not the truth, so dont act like it is when its flip flopped.

Saaaweeettt.

Hey! Anyone who has a problem with ZIBBY28 here, you gotta come through me first. I vouch!

2-1-1 all day!

haha.. my dude.

need I post a 2-1-1 highlight tape from our glory days???

p.s. Love the sig!!! edward the vampire rocks my world!!

There is no love lost. Although, honestly, I believe that it has toned down in recent years, as Jack Kent Cooke's conspiracy to block Baltimore's expansion bid with the phony Laurel Stadium proposition is becoming a distant memory.

So it's the Redskins or Jack Kent Cooks fault that Baltimore's team didn't expand? Please listen to yourselves lol.

We wanted to expand too, so you know what we did? We built a stadium and expanded lol. We sure didn't sneak out of town in the middle of the night and blame you guys :doh:

it's preseason people...

NOBODY CARES!!!

think of it this way: we're not even really playing each other at all. Not only is it a preseason game, it's the FIRST DAMN ONE OF THE SEASON. If you think you're going to "beat anybody's ass" or "talk trash" then this is obviously your first whole year as an NFL fan and you don't understand that the goal of a preseason game is to see what players are talented enough to make your team and escape injury free. Jesus, at least save all this crap for 3 or 4 years when the Skins actually play the Ravens in a regular season game; it's even stupid THEN.

if its "not relevant" and youre talking in a Ravens/Redskins thread during a discussion about Ravens fans on your guys' forum, then why post something saying that you'd like us "other" fans to stick around after the skins beat our ***?

Follow along...it's not relevant because my point was that not having the balls to stick around another team's message board after talking smack is irritating, and if that's all you (or anyone else) is gonna do then don't even bother coming here in the first place. THAT little tidbit is regardless of when the last time the Skins kicked the Ravens ass took place. Whether it was last year or last century, my point still stands.

Damn...and I thought teaching reading comprehension to our own fans was tough lol...

and the ravens forum comment has zero credibility whatsoever. you act like if you read through the first 8 pages of this thread alone you cant find people smack talking not only the ravens, but their fans as a whole.

Holy **** lol :rotflmao:...it appears you are in need of some hand-holding to walk you through posts so that you don't get lost. Here's my point: nothing--NOTHING--you're ****ing about on this thread concerning Skins fans is any different than what Ravens fans are saying about Skins fans on their message boards. So I told you to take the lectures back to your own team's boards and preach it to them instead. Saying that comment has "zero credibility whatsoever" either means you don't know what the word "credibility" means (lol), or that you think what I just said above is not true. Which would not only be ludicrious and delusional, but would be EASILY proven by simply copying and pasting the words of your fellow Ravens fans and putting them on here.

Not to mention, I never said Skins fans weren't doing the same thing...where the hell did you get that from? :doh:

so using you're logic, i could say that all redskins fans hate the ravens fan-base and all redskins fans are inconsiderate and have absolutely no class. thats not the truth, so dont act like it is when its flip flopped.

Oh, good lord :rotflmao:...you really can't follow along vey well, can you? lol..Eh, I give up. :)

Archived