Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins ExtremeSpy: Preseason Week 1 @ Ravens

TK

Kelli interviews Rak. But that's just not enough *Kelli*, so the announcers interview her for a while. Kelli's total face time has now passed the 1 hour mark...

Dimly, in the background, Colt Brennan narrowly avoids a safety. At least, that's what I think happened. The announcers have dropped all pretense of caring about what's occurring on the field.

My take on the game

I'm really not that disappointed

BIGGEST SURPRISE The O-Line. Actually played pretty good. From all the talk during camp I was expecting to watch something akin to pouring water into a colander. In fact the pass blocking was better than the run blocking.

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT The young secondary players. Could Barnes and Tryson look much worse? Excusable for a rookie but this is Tryson's second year. Secondary depth is a concern. On the plus side Kareem Moore #41 was making plays and looked like a genuine baller.

QB PLAY Campbell looked decent if unspectacular. Collins so-so. Brennan set himself back IMO. Wouldn't be surprised to see Daniel get more PT next week.

I'm not at all concerned with our defense. And I'm less worried about the O Line. Campbell affirmed he's the man at QB but the tendency not to be able to finish drives is still a major concern. On the bright side Kelly looked like he might be the real deal if he can stay healthy.

All in all it reminded me a lot of a Joe Gibbs preseason game back in the old days. And at least we didn't sign Michael Vick.

My take on the game

I'm really not that disappointed

I noticed BMW looking really good out there. He moves like a cat. Our D was bad tonight and turnovers by backups killed us. Flacco would not be stepping up in the pocket with AH in there.

Lets hand it to the Ravens tho, they played great. :helmet:

Hall on how he feels: "I felt good. For some reason, this uniform just feels right. It just feels right. I am glad to be back in it and hopefully be back in it for the rest of my career."

I am becoming a huge fan of Deangelo... i am definitely rooting for him to be a part of the team for a long time

Archived