Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins ExtremeSpy: Preseason Week 1 @ Ravens

TK

Ohhhh... but you'll be reminded that this is just pre-season!!! No one else seems to understand that what we are seeing IS last season.

-Are we playing all of are starters right now then, because I heard that big AL wasnt in along with, moss, portis and others

-And im sure that zorn is unleasing all of his good plays too right

I know this is Zorn's second season, but i'm not seeing any improvement in the offense. We can"t move ball. We're making Troy Smith look like Joe Montana. I know, I know it's a preseason game, but this is just getting old. Same performance every year for the past 7 years.

-Are we playing all of are starters right now then, because I heard that big AL wasnt in along with, moss, portis and others

-And im sure that zorn is unleasing all of his good plays too right

I understand what you are saying. But we are still making the same mistakes we did last season even with a skeletal crew: Missed opportunities. Fumbles. Missed tackles. Not executing the fundamentals. Poor throws. Bad play-calling.

I was looking for something different but so far (which is my criticism) is that I don't see any improvements (granted this is Game 1) I give this 1st Half a : D

Ugh. No sacks and no turnovers for our upgraded D. Our LB's got schooled in pass coverage. Otherwise our big positive is Orakpo. Oh wait, i shouldnt get excited about his play tonight, its only preseason.

Big AL was the biggest upgrade and he isnt even playing bro, its gonna be ok, LOL. This is like practice, some people just dont get it!!

i know this is zorn's second season, but i'm not seeing any improvement in the offense. We can"t move ball. We're making troy smith look like joe montana. I know, i know it's a preseason game, but this is just getting old. Same performance every year for the past 7 years.

exactly!!!

eegads... in general.

Our o-line passed blocked okay though and that was one of my big worries.

Otherwise... yikes! Campbell was very so so. Orakpo was pretty good. Our linebackers in coverage are terrible. Tryon sure didn't live up to the practice hype.

Some people just don't get it??? Where have you been since 1991????

The guy said we threw all this money around this offseason and after a 1st half of the 1st preason game he says it was all for nothing. If I recall, Big Al was the guy the skins threw the money at this year and he hasnt played tonight to my knowledge. Am I wrong, is he playing??

Preseason or not, our offense looks just as bad as it did last year. You can only make so many excuses. :(

Orakpo looks good though.

im sure with moss, and portis playin our offense will look alot different. im not worried.... yet anyway

i definitely agree about orakpo. real excited to see what he does the rest of the way

Archived