Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins ExtremeSpy: Preseason Week 1 @ Ravens

TK

And yet he still didn't make the squad. I mean, yeah, you've got Portis, Betts, Rock.

Whom we all still have. Where does Mason fit in now that he didn't last year?

Oh I have no idea. My only thought is that if he shows to be an exceptional runner (albeit against 2nd-teamers) for two years in a row, he's more likely to get a look.

I seriously doubt he beats out Rock though because our returners have been less than stellar and he's at least very solid.

Waaaay too much negativity in this thread. It's the preseason, fellas. You don't play to win. You play to evaluate. So far, the evaluation is that Tryon still sucks, the O-line won more one-on-one matchups than expected, and London Fletcher shouldn't be covering runningbacks one-on-one.

He's the third string quarterback. Why would he be playing with/against anyone else?

all i've been hearing is how much more time he will get to play preseason football this year....and how he will compete with TC for the #2 spot....how in the world can he get #2 if he is playing with the scrubs....if he does bad, he looks horrible, if he does good...expected....

one thing is for sure, he looks fat....i mean, healthier

Waaaay too much negativity in this thread. It's the preseason, fellas. You don't play to win. You play to evaluate. So far, the evaluation is that Tryon still sucks, the O-line won more one-on-one matchups than expected, and London Fletcher shouldn't be covering runningbacks one-on-one.

Also, Marques Hagans needs stick-um.

all i've been hearing is how much more time he will get to play preseason football this year....and how he will compete with TC for the #2 spot....how in the world can he get #2 if he is playing with the scrubs....if he does bad, he looks horrible, if he does good...expected....

one thing is for sure, he looks fat....i mean, healthier

They prob going to have todd play one week @ 2 and then maybe next week Colt will be #2.

P.S. you really from HI?? :D

They prob going to have todd play one week @ 2 and then maybe next week Colt will be #2.

P.S. you really from HI?? :D

IN hawaii.....it is 2:30pm here and I'm on my work computer following online....

this in-game thread is much more detailed than NFL.com!

I actually know when a pass was UGLY, and not just incomplete

Umm that's what they aid in 2006 when everyone demolished us.

Archived