NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

Each week, I keep telling everyone that the NFL is watching this thread - and everyone continues to posts links. If you get a link - take to PMs only.

Never had a problem before

I really doubt we are responsible for these streams dying. And its unfortunate that people are now going to be greedy with their links because they think the people from this site are overloading a stream. These streams have thousands of people watching.

I'm so ****ing mad at the NFL and Snyder especially. I'm just a regular guy away from home trying to watch the team I grew up chearing for and those ****s won't let me.

**** em all up the ass with a cattle prod!

Yes, please just PMs.

Maybe make a list of people interested in sharing the links via PM, and once people start finding them, we'll know to spread them through that list.

Well, logically if it was an NFL level decision to root this sort of thing out, it would happen to every team not just one.

On the plus side, the gloating dumbass Chiefs fans that were on the justintv link are shut down as well. I can revel in the spite at least.

Its absurd, stop spreading rumors that we should PM only so that we can actually watch this game.. Post a link if you are currently streaming it, don't be selfish.

Listen: streams are not going down because of this thread. Channels go down all the time and they are from links nowhere to be found in this thread. It's just they get found. Happens in all sports, all teams.

Edited by Sticksboi05

I'm so ****ing mad at the NFL and Snyder especially. I'm just a regular guy away from home trying to watch the team I grew up chearing for and those ****s won't let me.

**** em all up the ass with a cattle prod!

that gets you a day off, profanity filter and frustration notwithstanding..